Thread: Managerial mode in EA Sports FIFA games

Managerial mode in EA Sports FIFA games

I hace got a desktop system . It is used mostly used by my brother who is an IT student and my father who is an employee in software firm. I am fascinated about playing games in it my brother recently installed a football game called as FIFA in my system so I am looking forward to pay on it . But just scoring goals and defeating the opposition does not seem to have much fun , want to play a lively game which can help me in playing lively games.

Re: Managerial mode in EA Sports FIFA games

Yes you can definitely play such sort of games in FIFA , you can do it while playing managerial mode ,this will help you in playing in live measures. You can play the game in the exact manner the actual game of football is played , the appearance of the famous football player is similar to their actual faces so it will give you a realistic approach to play the game.

There are a lot of games which came out from EA games and EA sports . Harry Potter series and the game of cricket has been also getting responses from the gamers, but not much as the Game of FIFA . Like it is being done in the actual football league everything can be managed in the game of FIFA. You can buy and sell the players at the time of transfer market and make your club earn much more profit.

Apart from the transfers being made in the dame of FIFA , once you are selected as a manager of you club you will have to manage the whole club as your house . You will have to fulfill the demand made by board of directors , you have to do staff upgrades on the basis of scouts, stadium development, recruiting and other aspects. This year FIFA 11 was launched , but if you ask me FIFA 10 was the best of all.