Thread: Tron Evolution Crashes on windows 7

Tron Evolution Crashes on windows 7

Hello friends, I have brought this new game called Tron Evolution from my friend to install it in my computer so that I can also enjoy by playing it. But as soon as I installed the game and the tried running it I saw some blue screen on the desktop and after that the game got crashed and unable to start again. I have tried reinstalling the game again and again but every time the same problem occurs. I have even changed the game CD from the retailer but it was of no use I am still unable to load the game properly. I am having Windows 7 on my system so I would want to know that is this game is not compatible with Windows 7 or what.

Re: Tron Evolution Crashes on windows 7

Hey I think that the game requires some high configuration to run it smoothly on the system. I think that now a days all the modern game will surely run on any operating system that you want so the problem with the operating system is certainly out. I think that the game requires some of the high end graphics so that graphics card will certainly be missing from your system which is why you are not able to completely run the game. So first check the graphics card that you are having on the system and search whether it is compatible with game or not. I think that Nvidia is certainly a great card and will support any game on any system.

Hey I just want to know that was your system running slow after you installed the and if it is true then I guess that this is certainly happened due to low memory in the system. So why dont you check the memory of your system and the see whether is it OK for the game to run smoothly and if it is not then this is the ultimate reason for the system to crash. Also make sure that you have got high speed RAM as well so that the game goes on smoothly.

I have had the same problem and reinstalling the operating system helped me to solve the issue. I was having Windows 7 64 bit version on my system so there were some files that the game requires that my operating system should posses. If the operating system doesn't have the feature to run the game then I think that the game will certainly not work on the system. So reinstalling the operating system with 32 bit version got my problem solved and I was successfully able to run the game on that system without any kind of failure.