Thread: PES 2011 crashed in my machine

PES 2011 crashed in my machine

Running PES 2011 game in my machine which is an ASUS computer with the specification like NVIDIA GTX 335M 1 GB along with that 4 GB ram and 320 GB hard disk. The machine is works fine for the gaming. The problem is the while I was playing the game in my machine it simply crashed; I look for the cause of this problem but not able to get anything. I searched everywhere fir then solution but found not. Suggest me something to fix this issue.

Re: PES 2011 crashed in my machine

It directly sounds as the graphics driver which you are using. As per my knowledge some of the NVIDIA graphics card is not good for playing games. So it might be happened that you are choosing the wrong one. And for this I suggest you instead of go for another try to update that one with the latest version. Also might be the driver version is outdated. Choose the device driver from device manager and then double click on it, it will ask you for the online update or the from the installation disk. Select that one which is comfortable for you. Try with this I hope it will definitely help you.

Relevant issue with my HP computer, this not responds properly while I open any gaming application or play any video file. I am using the ATI Radeon graphical interface, which is compatible with the 2GB RAM and 256 GB hard drive. Is it not proper configuration to play any file? What is the exact solution for this problem? I reinstall the graphics driver, but this one does not help me so much. So I am here to gather some of the information about this problem. Provide any suggestion.

As per my opinion regarding the player where you are trying to play the file in your machine, it might be crashed. And for that I suggest you to re-install the player software in your machine and along with this I suggest you to play the file that you tried to player where you was facing problem in another player. By if this plays in that player than is sure that there is no problem in the player that you are using. Try this, hope this ill help you. I had the similar issue, and then I find the cause of this problem.