Thread: As a hardcore gamer to which you will give preference - Xbox or PS3.

As a hardcore gamer to which you will give preference - Xbox or PS3.

I wanted to ask to all the guys who consider themselves as a hardcore gamer to whom they will give more preference between Xbox and the PS3 and in support of your choice give some of the advantages that you have experienced while playing with your choice of device. Please give me the reply which one is the best because I have just now made entry in the world of gaming. And I have two buy one of the two devices to play my games. I am curiously waiting for your reply.

Re: Whom you are hardcore gamer to which you will give preference - Xbox or PS3.

While playing both I found that consoles games are extremely narrow and it is also not as flexible as the PS3 games are. By way of a console, you are restricted to collection of games also it has very less third party support capabilities, and a non flexible obstruct of hardware devices, and also basically it is mostly meant for only one person. Although the new version of console game such as XBOX 360 seems to be the most excellent console developed from Microsoft. And also I have heard from my friends who are using Xbox they got bored of playing the same game and they always thinks to bring PC versions of the games to have more flexibility.

Re: Whom you are hardcore gamer to which you will give preference - Xbox or PS3.

I am patient what the ryanint as replied but there are some of the advantages with the consoles games in excess of personal computers. Multi-player support on the identical console is sustained more often than as compared to the computer; there is not at all any uncertainty until the breakdown of your console the sports will run smoothly. There are extremely small chances for the things to go wrong among software.

Currently I am using consoles games more than PC games this is due to I am small in age and I didn’t get that much money to buy the new system for gaming. I have an old PC that is working too slowly and it is very old in version. And that’s why I am planning to buy new PC. But will give you one advantage of console game over PC games that you can play the games with your friends easily as compared to PC. But with the PC you have a great advantage of third party support.

I have bought my PS3 one year before and now the cost has fall down after that but then also I think that it’s worth me every single penny that I have played for PS3. The PS2 contain additional games and are superior to RPGs but the new version PS3 has build up for that by means of tremendous online content. Plus PS3 have some features that Xbox 360 lacks of.