Thread: which is the best optimizer for games?

which is the best optimizer for games?

Anyone could tell me that which is the best optimizer for games? Since I m running winows 7 on my pc with intel I 3 core processor, with 4 GB RAM DDR3, 500 GB HDD so anyone could tell me that which is the optimizer I could get to play the games. Currently I m having the plug-in which I installed and run for my games. It is downloadable but the performance is quite low with is plug-ins so need optimize to run? So please suggest me some better optimizer for games.

Re: which is the best optimizer for games?

Yeah there are some optimizers for games most common used in pc world is “Booster”. This game booster generally is the finest optimizers among all the optimizers. So there I suggest to you get this optimizer for your games. It is easily down loadable from their official website and it is freeware software which can able to run any system, or any processor you require. Once you download this booster for the games so you don’t need to install any other plug-ins to increase the game performance. You can also able to download its update very easily from their website. So there is no so much headache of this optimizer, so I insist you to get this optimizer.

Yes I currently purchased new brand computer with windows 7, of 500 GB sata HDD, 4 GB RAM, they told me there is preinstalled optimizer for games, but later I observe that there is no optimizer for the game. So I check out optimizer from the websites but I can’t able to download these optimizer from the website and I also want to know that by installing these optimizer the games performance will increase or not.

As mentioned above there is an optimizer called as “Game Booster”. It is easily down loadable from their official website along with their update. Yeah you were asking about the game performance, yes it really increases the games performance. This game booster is platform independent can run on any operating system, and with any of the processor on which you run your operating system. So I suggesting you it does not affect the fps while playing the game.