Thread: AA method for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

AA method for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Hot Pursuit is the third major title in the Need for Speed series, considerably integrating police hunt as a foremost part of gameplay. The new Hot Pursuit residue focused in racing using striking sports cars. I have recently bought this and played well. Now problem is AA method. I have done several searches for an operational AA system for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. But I don’t get any result yet. Has anyone managed to perform AA in that games please reply me? I will be waiting for your answer. Thank you.

Re: AA method for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

As you know it is still a new version of game and you will have to wait for several fixes. As the AA concern you need to hang around for either Criterion to patch hold up into the game or NVIDIA to carry it in the drivers. As I was searching around some forums I found that it is the cause of a bug which has not been fixed or revealed yet. It sounds crazy that missing AA as really some kind of big. I hope that in near future it will be going to fix patch.

First of all I need to inform you that Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit game doesn’t run with Quad core. If you use quad core it will make a enormous CPU blockage and the GPU doesn’t get enough power. Because of this reason you may get very low FPS. i think the higher level Graphics card may be helpful in this situation.

I think that the developer didn’t put the AA in that game. So you will need to look in Nvidia hope that they will release it in their next driver. Did you try nvidia inspector to get working AA in for Speed: Hot Pursuit? I think that this tool has got a new update recently and I am hoping that you will get the fix for AA issue.

If your system is with different Quad then the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit may get this kind of issues and for now there is no availability of anti-aliasing with Nvidia. Did you try available patch for the game yet? If those didn’t work at all then I hope that you will get AA in next patch. Did you use other GPU for that game?