Thread: My account termination has led to loss of my license copy

My account termination has led to loss of my license copy

My original gamer tag was set up commencing from side to side XBox Live. I did imagine it a diminutive strange when I had to position up a gamertag by means of Games for Windows Live (when most of them first started purchasing PC games for Live), additional than had unspecified they must encompass linked mutually somehow. Most of them had somewhat drifted commencing the console for a at the same time as (PC games so much nicer, and I in conclusion had a faster system). It seems by means of the intention of my Gold account was balanced due to payment tribulations. This frequently indicates a bank account has been congested, yet Live determine to continue to permit the account to go in Gold position until they acquire it upon themselves to postpone the account. Regrettably, if a person has bought content digitally from side to side the service it determine to be taken from others.

Re: My account termination has led to loss of my license copy

My confidence in additional services similar to Steam for purchasing games is concrete. Their service determines to by no means suspend your account. They have comprised and specials by means of the intention of are phenomenal. If you purchase a game commencing them (and a small number of of the Games for Windows Live games are obtainable there as well, including Fallout3 content) you be able to be confident by means of the intention of you be able to have right of entry your purchased possessions for years to come without several concern by means of the intention of they determine to deprive you of your content. Of those by means of the intention of encompass had a great success by means of Live, I would recommend one fixation receive your card off the account.

I have comprised and lost what I approximation to be approximately $200 in games I be supposed to have. If I had purchased in disc appearance, I would have comprised them. If I purchased it from Steam, I would encompass them. As for hold up or maintain, there is completely nothing they determine to do. They have a working with record of my purchases, and not be able to even consider sending me the points desirable to repurchase on my account I encompass completed on the PC client (which it seems by means of the intention of might be a diminutive safer, as long as I do not attach it to a XBox Live console and give permission the account be located in auto renew). They encompass escalated the tribulations, and have comprised even missed programmed calls. Most of them be capable to somewhat recognize the achievements are disappeared, as there is perceptibly nothing by means of the intention of be able to bring them back, additional than the game content is completely different and be able to be addressed.

That is a extremely simple tribulations that I have comprised and seen additional people solve quite easily, basically contact hold up or maintain and they determine to direct you commencing from side to side receiving your account back to normal and the payment tribulations solved. If, on the additional hand, you were everlastingly banned and are immediately bitter at the information in sequence, well, you deserved it, and it is not several dissimilar on additional services. What I speculate is why you let your Gold account working with (and charging) if you did not utilize it, by means of the intention of seems attractive. The I have comprised and ever heard of somebody receiving a reply commencing steam support.

If you be indebted money to Xbox then your account determines to be balanced until you clear the outstanding equilibrium. You be able to fix this by going to be in some site and adding a credit card to disburse off your outstanding equilibrium then your account be supposed to return to superior standing and you determine to be capable to utilize it the entire in excess of again. If you do not desire to do this online or desire to cancel your gold contribution then you determine to necessitate to call XBOX LIVE hold up or maintain. Additional than it comes down to the terms of utilize and you necessitate maintaining your account in good standing complaining regarding it in the discussion determine to not get you your account back.

When they look up my information in sequence, they observe two gamertags of the similar. One was the innovative XBOX tag (suspended), which was by no means beneath suspension for violations of COC. As stated, I consideration it odd when it permitted me to utilize the similar gamertag on the Live account. I had unspecified at the time I signed up for Games for Windows Live (payable to a boxed or Steam creation requiring install) by means of the intention of the accounts were almost certainly linked mutually. They have comprised and looked commencing from side to side and confirmed by means of the intention of they be able to observe the entire my purchases completed when I had the first account by means of the tag. That is when I completed my calls merely to locate by means of the intention of they encompass fundamentally completed what I consider as an corresponding of walking into my home and walking out by means of my software.