Thread: Is there any way to win against Dr. Fetus in super meat boy?

Is there any way to win against Dr. Fetus in super meat boy?

Currently I am playing Super meat boy, and I have cleared all the stage without any difficulty. But in final stage I have tried several times to kill Dr.Fetus. In last stage after throwing the missiles at him it stop and then does nothing. After that if I will hit the siwtch at the top and the one behind but he's not over the opening, so he won't fall. So please help me if you have cleared the game. Please reply me.

Re: Is there any way to win against Dr. Fetus in super meat boy?

I have cleared all the levels with Dr. Fetus. At the final stage I think you should try by providing the chances of allowing him outrun if it is possible. But try these if there is not moving saws because it is difficult to get rid of them. If they are absent there is a street to go all the way through them. Try this because at my time saws are not present at that place so I have passed away with ease. Hope its work in your case.

Hello! Friends, I have played I did it in Super Meat Boy part 2. In the second part, there you will see the saw blades that are going towards and on the circles. At that place you have to make a long jump over the front saw blade situated on the wall and then you have to do outrun to Dr Fetus. This you will have to do without any second i.e. really fast. I know it is not the proper method but I have cleared Dr. Fetus this way.

I have just before two days started playing SMB. I didn’t know anything that how to clear that stage. Frankly speaking, I love this game of trying to save your girlfriend from Dr.Fetus. In that you have to deal with different stages to save your girlfriend. And the kind of story and the cut-scenes given in the Super Meat Boy are funniest. I have seen all these in video and after that I have started playing this adventures game. And i have downloaded the movie and clip from YouTube with help of xbox.
    Last edited by Adamaris; 04-12-2010 at 12:54 AM.