Thread: F1 2010 game Vs Real Life

F1 2010 game Vs Real Life

Which one of the two above mentioned game is better. I want to know that because i will be purchasing the same by next week. I will be more interested playing a game which is more realistic , i have heard that the F1 2010 is quiet boring whats your experience. Please do not worry about the system i have enough system resource on my system. In the past i have played Need For Speed Underground , even Need for speed most wanted. i liked both the version but the latter was very good. Hope someone will definitely provide me with some good information about both these game.

Re: F1 2010 game Vs Real Life

I will suggest you to get the F1 2010 because its an awesome game i liked it very much. we felt the lack of a game dedicated to Formula 1 as it should be done. Not that that came out in the "far" in 2007 with the launch of the PS3 had a bad game, even taking into account the fact that he was one of the first titles to try to exploit the huge potential of home console, Sony has made the its good shape. But since then nobody has more proven, until now. In fact the guys at Codemasters have gone to work and have churned out a title that seems to leap in quality that was missing in most titles of this kind. Most of the time because you prefer a Gran Turismo or Forza Motorsport as they offer more cars, more changes, etc. But F1 2010 focuses on something else, we discover together what it is .

Not heard much about the real life game but i think its just a name i have never heard of such game. Can you tell me whether the real life game is some sort of racing game , what type of game it is. But as far as i know the F1 race 2010 it is one of the best game. You will definitely like it. Not very much like the Need for Speed under ground of the Need for speed most wanted. But anyways its a good game.

Who said that Formula 1 is boring In the past perhaps, but not any more and that's for sure. It does not run at all this risk, the security in question. Unfortunately in the past are seen to play dedicated to the world of Formula 1 with good potential, but with little substance and depth of play. Maybe they had good graphics but the gameplay sinned, others vice versa. F1 2010 combines both things, but in addition we add a well-balanced difficulty, a challenging career beyond imagination, and of course a missed online. Although you can only choose between 3 modes (fast, custom and endurance) is more than enough to ensure these hours and hours of fun.

Even i haven't heard of any such games , yes but there is another game with a similar name i think its second life, this is an online game and it is just a simulation game no adventures , However you can create your social network online and even you can make friends and expand your network, it also offers chats and other features like facebook. I have played it and even liked it. it does not needs any graphic cards just needs a good internet connection and that's all.