Thread: Super Meat Boy tips to fix non-XB360 controller

Super Meat Boy tips to fix non-XB360 controller

I am running Super Meat Boy on my machine. And I have few problems with this game. The problem is that Meat Boy run to the left constantly and even the upper arrow does not work in the main menu. I have heard that the Super Meat Boy only supports Xbox 360 controllers and I have also heard that it can be fixed with the Xbox 360 emulator. But the problem is that I do not know the method to do that. Si I require you help regarding this issue. Please try to help me out. Thanks.

Re: Super Meat Boy GUIDE to fixing your non-XB360 controller

I have some idea related with the setup. So go through the steps which I am providing here. First of all you will require downloading the xbox 360 controller emulator from the internet. It will be in the form of Zip file so you will require extracting it on your machine. Now you will have to run the executable file and configure your keys. You will have to keep one in mind that you have to set the D-pad directions to your D-pad 1 directions. You will require setting the Fake Mode options to normal. Now you will have to copy the xinput1_3.dll file in your super meat boy directory. Once you have done that, now you will require renaming it as xinput9_1_0.dll. Now save the profile and exit. Now try to start the game I hope that it will work fine. So try it out.

Even I am facing the same problem with this game. In my case the game runs left. I have already tried the above solution of using the Xbox 360 emulator. Even after doing the setup with this emulator, I am still getting the same problem. Sill the game is constantly moving towards the right. This problem is now really frustrating me a lot and I am not getting any solution to solve this problem. So I will request you to provide me some fix related with this problem. Thanks.

I have tried this solution of using the Xbox 360 emulator, as I was also facing the same problem with this game. Initially the problem was being solved out, but after playing for some time again the same problem started with my Super Meat Boy game. I don’t know why the problem is not getting solved out. If you have any other solution with this game, then please help out.

Re: Super Meat Boy tips to fix non-XB360 controller

Thanks for the suggestion I have download the zip file from the internet. I have followed all you instruction and have copy the xinput1_3.dll file in your super meat boy directory and have saved the profile, but even after trying this solution I am not able to solve my issue. Still I am facing the same problem. Now I do not understand what to do with this problem. So if you have any different suggestion, then please do reply me back. Thanks.