Thread: Super Meat Boy steam overlay crash

Super Meat Boy steam overlay crash

Hello friends I have been playing this new game which I had purchased since the day it got released and till now I really loved the game. The game has really step up to my expectation since I was expecting some really nice feature from this game. No the problem is that when while playing the game if I press TAB+SHIFT to talk to different users or to check the stream of the game. The game suddenly crashes and I have to again restart the game with no options left. So can any one help me to overcome this problem.

Re: Super Meat Boy steam overlay crash

Hey have you tried that same thing again, if yes then what was the response at that time. Also, if you haven't tried the then try that various time and then see if you are able to solve the issue. It can be that at that moment of the game failed to load the changes that you requested and that is why your game crashed. Also, you can try connecting to your friend at different time if at any point of time you are getting the error while connecting to the browser for chatting.

Hey why dont you reinstall the game and again connect to the browser for chatting to see if it solves your problem. Although there could be various solution to solve this problem but first of all we have to stick to the basic to solve the problem. Since you have got the original CD with you then you dont you reinstall the game and see that the problem gets solved automatically. Usually the problem always lies in the game if any one is getting this type of error. So do this and if again the problem persist then please be free to reply again we will think of another solution. I hope that it does solves the solution for you.

Hey looks like this is a common problem that is faced by every one who are playing this game. While playing the game whenever I think of connecting to my friends online inorder to chat with them, the game crashes and I have to start all over again. Also on the next attempt if again I try to connect to the browser for chatting I am able to connect smoothly. So in all sometimes I am able to connect while sometimes I am not, so can any one help me to know what is the problem and how can be able to overcome this.

Hey why don’t you install the Xfire software that helps you to connect to the browser to chat with your friends. Xfire is a specially designed software that will help you to connect to the browser to chat with friends that are also been playing the same game. It helps all the gamers to help connect with each other while playing the game online. It is like a game browser for connecting any games that you want.