Thread: Super Meat Boy Keyboard Controlls are unresponsive

Super Meat Boy Keyboard Controlls are unresponsive

Hello friends I have brought this new game called Super Meat Boy yo play and initially when I started playing the game I thought the controls of the game were very less just move forward,left,right,backward and jump. When I click on any other button Meat would not react any to any of the controls. But latter on when I got to know that there were many options that was not working through my keyboard. I searched in the internet and there were almost 10 to 12 more options than what I was having. There was a option of gliding through the wall which when I pressed all the keys on the keyboard and then also I was not able to glide. So can any one help me to know what is the exact problem and what can be done to overcome this.

Re: Super Meat Boy Keyboard Controlls are unresponsive

Hey why dont you go into the settings of the game and see the settings of the controls that have been assigned to perform some action. You can see and note down the controls that have been assigned to perform the task and then use the controls while playing the game. So the only way that you will be able to know the controls of the game is by going into the settings of the game and find the specific action that is assigned to the control of the keyboard.

Hey I would like to tell you that the game is a little bit tough as compared to the other games that we have played so far. We have to make use of our intelligence to help solve all the levels of the game. Considering the game controls, I think that there is no direct control to perform a specific action, they are a combination of two or more controls to perform the action. So I guess that what you can do is that you can go int the game settings and search for the game controllers and then go inside that and then search each and every controls that have assigned to a particular key or keys on the keyboard and then write the controls on a piece of a paper so that you can easily look into the paper to find the controls if you dont remember while playing the game..

Hello friends I am also facing the same problem with some of the controls not working while playing the game. I have even checked the settings of the game for the game controls and have even noted down the keys, but when I use that keys while playing the game, I found that I was not able to perform any action with that keys. Now why is this happening as even though I am pressing the same key as it has been assigned in the game controllers. Can any one help me out to solve this problem, as I am eagerly waiting to play the game with all the controls in it. So please reply quickly.

Hey why don’t you change the controls that have been previously assigned to perform some action in the settings of the game. Changed that controls and assigned it with the new that you fell will be comfortable to and also that you can easily remember it. Also, it would be better that before assigning the controls with the new keys first right all the keys in a piece of paper then reset the controls settings and then assign the new keys to the controls. Also make a note of the new keys that you have assigned and then play the game and see if it works for you or not. I hope it does solve the problem