Thread: Super Meat Boy + Joystick

Super Meat Boy + Joystick

I am not able to use the USB joystick with my system while playing the super meat boy game. I have installed this game last month and it is working fine. All the controls going smoothly when i play the same though the keyboard. But when I tried playing the same game with the USB joystick then it is not letting me to move freely. The joystick which I am using is of my old Xbox and I guess that is why it is not supporting the system. Please suggest me what to do in this scenario.

re: Super Meat Boy + Joystick

Yes if you are using the joystick of any other gaming console then it is definitely give you some problems. So what you have to do in this case is that just set the controls in the required way. The thing here is that you have attached the joystick but failed to change the controller settings which have been saved to keyboard and it is the default one so go and change it to joystick. After doing this you will get rid of the problem faced by you.

According to me you have to whether the joystick is proper or not, because it may have also happen that the joystick is not been working properly or it must have damaged. And as said by you it is the old one. So better try and check with any other joystick and see to it whether it is doing well or not. If yes then you have to change the joystick and must purchase a new one. And I am sure that after using the new jo0ystick you will be able to resolve the problem.

I think the problem is mainly associated here is with the joystick that you are using , because whenever we try and use any joystick which is being associated with any particular gaming console then definitely it will give you some problems. Or it may have also happen that the game is not being designed to play with the joystick. I have not played games on the regular basis and also don’t have specific knowledge regarding it. But I am confident that changing the joystick will help you.

In my opinion you have to change the joystick itself and go with the one I am using. The Saitek X52 Flight Control System is the joystick which I am using from last few months and mind you it is the best that I have ever used. I am a game addict and I simply love to play games and my experience says that this one will do wonders for you. It has ultra customize option that also helps you to customize the settings of it and set the buttons that you want. It will provide you an fantastic gaming experience since it is compatible with all the latest system and hope that it will work on yours also.

Re: Super Meat Boy + Joystick

Well thanks a lot for the suggestions provided by you people. I have decided to go with the joystick provided by you and let’s see how it goes. Actually I have already used one but that was not properly working with the system of mine. And I hope that after buying the Saitek X52 I will end up solving all my issues. Few friends of mine are also using the same joystick and as their experience it is doing well. So let’s see how it goes for me.