Thread: Custom Button Mapping

Custom Button Mapping

I have recently installed the Super meat boy game on my system and it is doing well. I use keyboard to play the same and now i want to customize the buttons. Is it possible for me to customize the buttons. I mean to say that when i use the keyboard i make use of arrow keys for the direction and now i want to change the same. So please let me know how to set our own buttons for this direction.Thank you in advance.

Re: Custom Button Mapping

I think it is not possible to customize the buttons, because the buttons that we use to play any particular game are the default one set in to it. I have also played many games but never find any such option of changing the buttons. If you are not finding it proper while playing on keyboard then why you don’t use the joystick for the same. It will prove handy to you. I am sure that a joystick will give you a fantastic experience of playing game.

Well according to me it is possible to customize the buttons and set one which you want. Each and every game you play has an option called as settings and with the help of that only you can change the buttons. Now you have to enter in the settings of the game you are playing and then select the keyboard option. In that you will find which all keys are set for what purpose and then also option available to change it. So just change the default keys to the one you want and then just enjoy the game.

Thank you for the suggestions but I didn’t found any of the options that will allow me to change the buttons. I have searched a lot but didn’t found anything similar to it. But one thing I would like to mention here is that I am able to customize the buttons according me in other games that I usually play and don’t know why it is not letting me to do so. And that is the reason I have decided to buy a joystick so please suggest me a joystick that will let me to solve the

If this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless Joystick. It is one of the finest joystick that is currently available. It is the wireless one and there is no need of connecting it to the system again and again. If you really a hardcore game lover then have to try this one. It will give you some fantastic experience and also the ultra customizable joystick which will allow you to set the button according to your choice. So don’t think just buy this one i am sure that this will help you to resolve your problem

If this is the case then I will surely assist you to go with the PS3 controller. Actually I am also using the same for playing many games on my system. And that is the reason why I am suggesting you the same. We are not allowed to change the default working of the keyboard buttons. So instead of messing with it just use a controller which will solve all your problems. I am using the same from last few months and it is serving me the best and I am sure that it will do wonders for you.