Thread: Super Meat Boy "input not supported"

Super Meat Boy "input not supported"

I have a desktop computers and I have installed Super Meat Boy game on my computer. I am using Geforce 7900 GS on my graphic card. The problem I am facing is that when I try to open the game for playing then it does not gets opened up and instead of that it gives me error message saying that” "Input not supported". As I am not to technical person, so I don’t know how to solve it out. Does anyone there have any idea related with this issue? Please help. Any help regarding this problem will be appreciated.

Re: Super Meat Boy "input not supported"

In order to solve this particular problem I will like to recommend you one solution, so try it out. Try to change the resolution of you game. For doing this first you will have to go to 'super meat boy, then go to UserData. After that go to Reg0.data. Here try to change the value by using the hex editor. Now try to open the game on your machine. I think that after trying this fix it will work fine on your machine. So try it out

Before few months even I was facing the same problem on my machine and after trying lot of fixes I was finally able to solve my issue with the help on one fix. The same solution I will like to share with you. Try to start the super meat boy executable in compatibility mode and with the resolution of 640x480. I hope that you will be able to solve your problem.

Even I am facing the same problem while I am trying to open this game. The monitor does not display anything, but gives the same error message. I have tried the solution of changing the game resolution, but even this is not solving the issue. I am now getting frustrated with this issue. If you have any different solution related with this, and then tries to post it here. I will thank you for posting the above reply.

After going through the above post I have tried to change the resolution of the game, but even after doing this fix I was facing the same problem. Then I tried the solution of running the game in compatible mode and finally this solution did help me out in solving my problem. Now the game is running quite well. Finally I will like to thank you for suggesting me such a nice solution, without your help i would have not been able to solve my problem.