Thread: Dark Void Crashes within 2 minutes to the first episode

Dark Void Crashes within 2 minutes to the first episode

I have recently purchased the Dark Void form the marketplace and when I down loaded it to the system it installs properly. I found everything was working fine but when I started it to play it starts but while playing the game it just crashes between the games after two minutes of play. I want to know what is the problem why it is crashing in between the game. As it installs properly but why it is not working. Please suggest me.

Re: Dark Void Crashes within 2 minutes to the first episode

I think it is the fault of the driver for the game you are using in the system that is why it is just lagging in between the game. I think you should to check the driver you are using in the system I think that might be not supporting to the game. I think if you are using the Nvidia driver then try using the latest driver for the game. I hope this helps you to get the desired solution.

I think to get the desired solution you should to use the Nvidia physix technology which might help you to get the desired solution. It will help you to play the game very fairly and also helps the game to play the game with very good resolution. I think this the only reason why it is crashes the game in between the game after the playing of two minutes. Try using this driver and then I think you will get the desired solution. I think this happening just because of the driver only.

I think you should try uninstalling the game and then see if the game started properly or not. I think this is the only solution for the game if this fails to do so then I think there is the fault in the product you are using. So you have to buy the new game copy and then install the game again with that new product and then see if the game works or not. Try doing this and see.

I think you should to do the following things all the video setting which you have should be turned off which also include the turning V-Sync off if you have all the video settings to the low resolution then change them to high resolution. I think this is the cause why your game is not working and lagging in just two minutes when the game is started so try doing all the above setting and see if this works or not.