Thread: How to access Fallout 3 DLCs while offline

How to access Fallout 3 DLCs while offline

I need you help on one of my query. I want to access Fallout 3 DLCs while I am offline. For this I have first contacted with the windows live support team, but was not able to get the proper support from them. So could any there help me out how to access the content? As I am not the technical person so I don’t know where it is present. If you have any suggestion regarding this issue, then try to help me out. I will be eagerly waiting for your reply, so please try to post your reply as early as you can. Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to access Fallout 3 DLCs while offline

I have a solution for solving your query. First you will require to go to the user, then go to appdata. After that go to Local, then to Microsoft and finally you will get the DLC. Here you will get the DLC in one of the folders. Now you will require dragging the ESPs into your fallout 3 data folder. When you are starting the fallout 3, you will require clicking data files. After doing that now you should be able to see the DLC in a check box. Try to launch it by pressing the F3 key. After doing this now it will work for you. Hope have helped you.

I will like to provide you very easy method for doing that. So go through the following steps. Go to the start menu and in this start menu you will require to go to the search box. In the search box type the following text” appdata” . Note one thing that does not include the quotes along with that. Press the OK button. Now you will be able to find the path to your DLC. So try it out as it might help you. If you require further support on this topic, then give me your reply.

The files for which you are looking are the entire hidden file so in order to see it you will require going to the folder option in the control panel and will require unchecking all the hide hidden files/folders. So I think that after doing this you will be able to see the file for which you are looking. So try it out and see what outcome you get after doing that.

I have tried the solution given by deep123 and after going through the solution I was really able to access Fallout 3 DLCs. I have even tried the solution given by wiro and both the solution is working fine for me. I am really happy now as my problem is solved out. Finally I will like to thank you both for giving your king support to me.