Thread: Any Ideas about Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions 2?

Any Ideas about Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions 2?

After having a good experience and fun with Spiderman : Shattered Dimensions 1, I have been hearing about Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 . Is it true that Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 is coming soon? I eagerly waiting for the launch of Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2. Does anyone have any ideas or information related to Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 ? Please do let me know as I am one the biggest fan of Spider man game series.

Re: Any Ideas about Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions 2?

I haven’t heard about it. But I think they may launch its second edition as First edition has done a good business in the market. But there is no such news on website, where they haven’t confirmed the news of launching Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions 2. I hope it should launch in market as soon as possible. I even hope that it will overcome those limitations which it had in first edition. Let’s hope that it launches in market as soon as possible

I have also been hearing this from quite a while; I don’t know whether it is true or not? But after seeing the success of Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions, we can hope that they can launch Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2. I hope that they must put some exciting features so that we can play and enjoy. In Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions, costumes of spider man was very much exciting and attractive. I liked Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions but I personally think that the expectation with Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 will ore high as compare to Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions.

Definitely, the expectations from Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 will much more than compare to Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions . I think they will stand on our expectations because I think they had provided very features in Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions. They have already done good business in Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions, so expectations from the user automatically rises high. Let see how much they will stand on user’s expectation?

When I heard about Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 from my friend saying that its going to launch, I was the most happiest person on earth. But when I searched online I did not find any information, but I am pretty sure that it will launch Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 in mid of next year. I don’t believe that, there is so much craze before its release. When, there is so much demand you can imagine how it could be? I am also eagerly waiting for the launch of Spider Man : Shattered Dimensions 2 .