Thread: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension Black Cat

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension Black Cat

Hey friends I would want to know that does this new version of the Spiderman series called Shattered Dimension has the Black Cat character. I have really enjoyed her character because she is the one which always bring troubles in Spidermans love life. Her looks are great and also she wears very tight outfits, the game will certainly have an added dimension if her characters is included in the game. I am waiting for all your responses and I hope that she would certainly be included in the game.

Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension Black Cat

Hey I think that she would surely be in the lead of the game as she has always been the trump card in the Spidermans life. She has always been the supporter for the Spiderman and would always provide helping hand for him. Although she always plays pranks with him and insist him to leave Marry Jane but she is also the one who make them both become closer to each other. Shes is very pretty and she should always be in the Spiderman games.

Spiderman game without Black Cat would be very boring and I would not like to buy the game CD if her character doesn't exist in the game. She is the one who make Spiderman think twice over his decision of Mary Jane. She would always irritate Spiderman and would follow him till the very end. Despite the fact she creates allot of trouble for Spiderman but at times she even helps in achieving some mission. I would want her to be in the game.

According to me she should be in the game as she always creates troubles in the Spidermans life. She is very irritating and I really don't like to see her face. I would want to Spiderman to move along side Marry Jane but she would always come and not allow them to get along with each other together. She is the one who wastes sop much of the Spidrmans time and forces him to loose his focus on the mission and to go after her. Please I don't want her.

Hey good news is that she is there in the new Spiderman Shattered Dimension game and this time around her character is a little bit different as compared to the previous characters. In this game she will be playing supporting character of the Spiderman helping him to achieve his mission. But one great thing in this is that we have the option to either call her or not. If we want help from her we can call her or else we can stay away from her, so we wont face any problem from her in this game.