Thread: Windows 7: GTA IV is not installing

Windows 7: GTA IV is not installing

Hi every one, very recently I have bought the GTA IV. After downloading I am still not able to install properly it. I am using this for my Windows 7 for 64 bit. While installing I am getting some errors and it is fail the installation. I try to install the game more than four – five times. I have downloaded it again and again. But still I am not able to fix this problem. So please help me guys to fix this problem. Please tell me the solutions for this problem.

Re: Windows 7: GTA IV is not installing

I think this is may be the downloading issue. You just have to download it again. But while downloading you have to download it from the authorized site. May be it content some bugs in it. This bug may be because of the virus content in the web site. They are generally made this virus to enter in your PC. This site is generally junk site. That’s why I am advising you to download the game from the authorized site.

This kind of installation error is more common in the Windows 7. To get through this you just have to perform the following simple steps:
    • First you have to delete any moods you’ve installed previously.
    • After that you just have to patch your GTA IV to version 1.0.2.0. You can get it at online.
    • After your Grand Theft Auto IV is successfully patched, you just have to download GTA IV Magic Patch. This is also you can get online.
    • After GTA IV Magic Patch successfully gets installed, you may have to install the game again.

I am sure this time you will may able to install the game.

Thank you RyanInt and AZUL for your quick and valuable replies. As you have both mention I have try each and every steps. But still I am not able to solve my problem. I am getting the error as Code 8007000D. I am still not able to install the game properly. So please help me. Thank you again.

Hello this is very common error. Basically this error is occurred at what times you are trying to access any uninstalled program from your system. So please check that first which program you are trying to access. And below I specified the link regarding to your difficulty. So go through it I am sure from it you will get your solution. I hope this will help you to resolve your issue. Thank you.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...3-b76153e30496