Thread: Mafia 2: Joes Adventure Giuseppe Mission

Mafia 2: Joes Adventure Giuseppe Mission

I really like to play the Games and had enjoyed playing the Mafia 1 and 2 both. Now I have this Mafia 2 Joes Adventure. So far this has proven to be something fair on the money that I have spent here. Now the thing is that I have been stuck in this game. I have got stuck with the Giuseppe Mission and I do not know how I can get out of there. Is there really a way by which I can overcome this level? Any help in the matter that can explain me what is to be done in this level will be really appreciated. I am sure that this game is a hit and will not have anything buggy like this.

Re: Mafia 2: Joes Adventure Giuseppe Mission

Looking at the things let me tell you that this game Mafia 2: Joes Adventure is really a hit but it is not that it cannot have bugs. Regarding the things that you have mentioned let me tell you that in the Giuseppe Mission you will be required to drive the Car that has the BOMB fitted in it and in addition to that you will have to drive the car in such a way that the speed do not fall below the 40mph speed and if that happens then the car will explode and you will see the message Mission Failed. Hope that you liked the explanation.

I have the same issue with the game. I know that I have to drive the car that has the bomb in it and the speed limit is not 40mph but instead it is 45mph. I am pretty confident about this as I have been exploded for 4 times and that too without success in the fifth attempt as well. I do not think that it is a kind of bug but the things is that I really do not know what is to be done here. After you get into the car you reach the Garage and then what is to be done. How can I put the car in the garage so that I do not get exploded with the car itself? I have been trying to come in the garage with the full speed and then as soon as the car enters there and then the speed limit goes below the 45mph the only thing that can be seen is the BOOM. Any suggestions.

I think that the post of mine here will end all the excitement of the game that is being talked here on the high note. This mission I tell you is written very badly and really does not make any sense. One more thing that I would like to point out is that you do not have to go to the Garage at all. All you have to do is go to the Park symbol tight is near the garage. You will be required to park the Car there and then jump out of the Car before it gets explode. Now you have received the full description of the mission and hence I think it is now better for you to make the right move. Well I have also tried this a lot but I have also not succeeded in targeting the mission. Well I have just tried twice and hopefully will be able to have that in the third attempt.

Sure enough to suggest you how can you get away with this mission. I would simply suggest you that you do not run into this mission in the speedy way. Try to be between 40-50 mph so that you can have the smooth movement. Within this limit you will be able to have the turn pretty nicely. Now when you reach the boulevard please do not go left. You will end up with wrong location you will be required to take a right turn from the boulevard. After you take the right turn you will have to take a left turn and then again a left turn. After that you will have to drive straight. Then you will again have to take two left turns and then you will be able to see the P icon. As soon as you see that icon hit the PARK. Hope that you will be able to have the right thing for you.

If you want to complete the mission the only thing that you can do here is avoid using the BRAKES. I found this mission as one of the easiest among all the missions that have been listed here. If you will avoid the brakes you will see that the speed will always remain above 40mph. On the turns I usually keep on accelerating so that I do not fall below 40kmph. I keep on accelerating and then taking turns. You will not have any difficulty in doing that as the streets are much wider and this is the only way by which you will be able to complete the mission. While the parking you will be required to be little careful as there you will have only 3 seconds and while parking you will have to use the hand brake. I was able to escape with this by just 1 second.