Thread: error 800D0000 while playing NFS: HP in ps3

error 800D0000 while playing NFS: HP in ps3

As Google look like to have unsuccessful me. I have up till now to discover a ultimate therapy to an matter I'm having with the PS3 port of this game. When I trying to connect to the auto log servers, I'm showed with error code 800D0000. After which the system itself prompting me that "Your Ethernet Cable is not plugged in". This also resets my Linksys router which has fully modernized firmware, which is weird. I've authorized cycled my modem and strive to a direct connection with the similar results. So please help me about this problem so that I sort out this situation.

Re: error 800D0000 while playing NFS: HP in ps3

I think that you must check your ps3 setting, I think that ps3 auto log server failed to contact with the server because c code 800D0000 error in playing may relate in connecting with the server. So check your ps3 settings properly. Especially your network setting with ps3, I think it not cause any problems after that, If problem over dues again reply my quickly cause this problem I faced with my play station 2 while playing online games. If there is again any problem then reply me.

My PS3 network settings are also fine. Every single player mode and other online multiplayer games is working nice. The Play station 3itself is place to a DMZ IP. I've tried to manually advance every one of the port in the user manual as well with the similar result. T he system is running without applying firewalled. Yet no closer to judgment a answer to this problem. Additional research shows that I'm absolutely not the only one with this difficulty. Even a easy "you're not crazy, we apprehend that there's a issue as well as it is being worked on" would be overwhelming at this point.

I would recommend raise a bug in Bugzilla for console in bugzilla.criteriongames.com. Unluckily the error code 0x800D0000 means that "not capable to connect to server". This means that TCP packets, i.e. the sockets layer, is deteriorating to even get to the server sooner than any of our software kicks in. The last time we see this, we traced it back to the DNS being set up wrongly on the console. Before that, we establish that the user's Internet Service Protocol had merely not support the Auto log DNS for some reason. Something else that may support is if you can plug your PS3 into a toggle, with a PC, and then run a package capture of your PS3. Criterion will then analyze it for you and tell you where your communications is declining down. It's almost certainly outside of the range of most conjugal networks though.