Thread: How to solve activation.exe error in NFS Hot Pursuit during installation

How to solve activation.exe error in NFS Hot Pursuit during installation

I purchased NFS:hot pursuit . When I selected to install the setup of the NFS HP an error come up across about the activation.exe Precise error is as follows:
    1. "exemption in EIntOverflow in module activation.exe of 0112A365C Integer run over"
    2. After I leave the error I can carry on to install the game and it finish that with no issues.
    3. When I go to play it although, it will demonstrate the first splash screen, and then an error for Activation Manager comes up. It's the general '(insert program name here) has come across an error and had to be shut down'.
    4. I look into it and the start program is called Solid Shield made by Tagus SAS. Selecting that expansion in the NFS:HS folder in Program files gets me the similar error.

I cannot play the game at all since the activation program isn't booting up and is cause problem. Has anybody else come into this crisis and solved it? So please help out?

Re: How to solve activation.exe error in NFS Hot Pursuit during installation

I am encountering the same error. I bought it the other day from GameStop. The error did not present itself prior time when I installed it. The whole thing look like to install fine. Went to run it, and I got the "exemption in EIntOverflow in module activation.exe of 0112A365C Integer run over". Can no more run the uninstaller, de-authorize it or anything without this error popping up. I Have manually uninstalled the game, and upon reinstalling again the error pops up before the installation, then proceed to install. I suspect my patch may be because of my processor not gathering the specs, but have no evidence of that. unluckily, I have been not capable to find any solutions to this issue, only reference I can find was a similar problem with FIFA game(?), but no assure was offered, other than to modernize video drivers...which did not attach it...

Hi friends, I have some nice news, I was really able to find into the game the current past without the error pending up! But the bad news is that I crash to desktop when attempting to start a race jimbob86, I had the same problem with uninstalling and not being able to uninstall from Add or Remove programs, I also did it manually. Quest, I have been contact to EA support also and haven't establish a answer with them, but we are working on it and expectantly we will be able to come across one so other people with this problem won't have to run around to attempt and fix it. Sadly the solution I establish was a work around found online that citizens use for their unlawful copies of the game. I come across it sad that having bought the game legally that I have had to go this way to in fact get the game to run, but I presume it's better than wasting my 100 bucks.

Hello friends, I check out approximately with all the Activation XML files present in the games directory and it changed the error note that I was getting, but still not able to beginning the game. I as well have not heard back from maintain about the problem I know my computer assemble the pc requirements, so I make out that is not the problem. It sucks having the game and not being able to play it, So I gone to the program files and check out the NFS game folder and replace the .exe with the file which I downloaded from the internet and then it worked properly.