Thread: Mafia 2 Joe's adventures disconnects

Mafia 2 Joe's adventures disconnects

Each time when I am trying to play the Mafia 2 Joe's adventures from my XBox Live, then it just does not let me play because it does not stay connected. Then I have go back to the dash board where I tried to play it again but again the same problem, It was getting disconnected. I have bought this when it first came out. What shall I do now?

Re: Mafia 2 Joe's adventures disconnects

Most probably the server to which you have connected your XBox might have got loaded by too many requests which might be disturbing the server and as a result, Your XBox gets disconnected with the server. I suggest you to check that this issue persists again and again or not. If then it might be the server which have not configured properly due to which it is not able to provide this service properly to all the clients.

I guess this should be the problem causing due to the internet speed which you are getting on your XBox Live, Even though your Xbox is connected with an internet connection, But it connection would be responding too slowly then you won't be able to play the game properly and hence the server to which you are connected won't be supporting for your game and finally you loose connection of that particular server.

Problem seems to be with the router which you might be using to connect your XBox Live with an internet. Actually router must be properly working for the port forwarding which is must while playing an online games. If your router is not able to do so then your connection suddenly looses and you won't be able to play the game online from the same server.

It might happen that your XBox itself is working slowly because of which it is not able to work faster which is needed to play online games. Actually you can increase the performance of your XBox by clearing the cache memory of your gaming console after which you might not see any such connection lost problem from the gaming server. You have to go to the system settings from where you can clear the cache memory in the hard drive option.