Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops compatible with Sony Vaio Z

Call of Duty: Black Ops compatible with Sony Vaio Z

I am very excited that call of duty gets finally released. Hey here I am talking about the Black Ops. How well will Sony Z series laptop handle CoD:Black Op? If any person pay for this or pre-order this game and had it install mind sharing what setting are you on and how is the FPS! If it is possible then place your GPU temperature too.

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops compatible with Sony Vaio Z

The game release in less than 3 to 4 days and you are inquiring for what? Go purchase it at midnight and play it. Look for performance close to Mafia War 2. Owners will be playing it at average settings I am guessing, depending on how many graphic settings there are to fiddle along with. I would not expect terrible presentation like Metro2033 or BF BC2 on the Z. Here are the minimum supplies for Black Ops:
    • CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
    • RAM: 2GB
    • HDD: 12GB of free space
    • VIDEO: Shader 3.0 or better; 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT DirectX 9.0c or better
    • SOUND: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c

Yeah! I am also going through the same situation. I just order it, but not able to stay to discover out how well it runs on the Z vaio. I will most probably collect it tomorrow. Are you also Z vaio user? Do you install Mafia War 2? What setting are you running? If you are not using Z vaio what is the graphic card that your running to run Mafia War 2? Please tell me this as soon as it is possible for you.

Hey there, I am apologetic regarding before, did not become aware of you are in foreign. Does it release tomorrow there too? I do not run Mafia War 2 on my VPC-Z11, nor any first person shooter yet. I only play Scarcraft2 really waiting for Diablo 3 and Star Wars Old Republic. I have got a nice gaming rig for the whole thing else. I like the screenshots and trailers for Black Ops. I am hoping for to a great extent optimized game. Unlike Medal of Honor will not go there. I am picking my copy up at midnight tonight. I am going to install on my Z first. Will update you on how it runs. But in actuality, so update me first if it update in your country first.

COD Mafia War 2 runs immense on the Z Maxed out. I simply run at 2X AA though, for the reason that it can stud there from time to time. I have my copy of Call Of Duty Black OP's preloaded from side to side steam. To be sincere, I have not run world at war on my Z. I hear that Black OP's is just an optimized engine of what WaW was running on. Expect to ditch shedders and AA. I am hoping for the best.

Look forward to you enjoy the enormous game. I am immediately worry that Black ops will stress Gt330 and I have to play in Lower setting which spoils the game Looking onward to it. I’m rushing for this game tonight too. Even I said the last post I got no time. But still my heart is intense to get this game XD. So as soon as I got more information related to this then I will post it over here.