Thread: Is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood a good buy

Is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood a good buy

Hey I was just wondering to buy the game called Assassin's Creed brotherhood. Although I haven't played any of the previous version of this game nor this so I am completely new to this kind of a game. Although I have heard many good qualities of this game but still I having a doubt whether or not I should go and buy this game. So can any one help me to know why the game has created so much hype and why should I buy this game and whats so special about this game. Eagerly waiting for the replies from all those who are currently having and playing this game. I will only buy this game if I get some interesting facts about this game.

Re: Is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood a good buy

You have heard it correct, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is really a nice game to have. It is developed by Ubisoft corporation who are known for developing very good games for the gamers. It runs on various platforms such as Windows, PS 3 and Xbox 360. Also, there are very good options and features available to the players to hide and hunt. There is also, a feature called Uplay points that are available that helps you to gain rewards and achievements as and when we complete each and every stage of the game. We can also, connect it to the other players and compete in a multi way fashion. There are many more feature that really make this game a good buy.

Hey I have been playing this game for quite some time now and I can assure you that the game is a sequel of Assassin's Creed 2, it is completely based on the story line with the Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles returning as the main protagonists. Also, this is the first game in the series that has the functionality of playing in multiplayer mode. In this game the player can recruit new members by destroying any of twelve "Borgia towers" around Rome where papal troops are stationed, we can also rescue hostages form the enemy and can plan over attack on the enemies base. It really helps us to believe as if the game is a real story.

Hey even I am thinking of buying the game for playing it as if have heard from allot of people that the game is the first one to have mutiplayer mode. Also, i have heard that the location is set to play the game is in Italy. I would like to no what are the other featured that make it stand out out from all the other game which we have already played. Also, at what rate will I be getting this game along with the manual that has all the features in it. I too have a great appreciation for all the games but before buying it I would want to know that whether it is really good to have it or not. So please give some instant reply.

These are all the features that I have got to let you know what so special about this game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
    1 Ezio, who is the main character in this game has all the features to run , fight, jump and counter the enemies. He can do what ever he wants in the game. You can term this as your own character.
    2 We can also recruit and train promising young Assassins. You can even send them to various place to guard the site and also call them for providing a helping hand to you during the fights
    3 Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
    4 With the money won you can buy anything you want for your self that is guns, weapons etc.
    5 Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.

The main objective of this game is to rebuild Rome which has overtaken by the rule of the Templars over the Papal States and concentrating all the wealth in the Vatican. The enemies, attack the all the villagers and force them to pay ransom to them , if they don’t then the enemies kills the villagers. So your main objective id to save the villagers and to free the capital from this rule. The player will have to conquer and destroy Borgia's towers to free city zones that has been overtaken by the enemies. In all you have to move through the entire city and give then their freedom.