Thread: Printed manual of European AC Brotherhood

Printed manual of European AC Brotherhood

Hello friends I am living in Europe where the game Assassin's Creed brotherhood game is still not released, but I have come to know that the game is about to release and we the people of Europe will be getting the printed copy of the manual along with the new disc cover. I would want to know whether this is true and if it is then at what price we are going to get this game. Please provide me about the information of the release of the game as well as the price that will be set for it.

Re: Printed manual of European AC Brotherhood

Hey yes its true that the AC Brotherhood is coming in Europe and also it will have a printed manual about the game and also the new CD cover with it. Although I don't know what are the prices set currently for it, but I have heard that the prices will be very high as compared to the other countries. Th only one thing which is good about this is that the user will get a fair idea of the game and also the features that are incorporated in the game. This will make the gamers know the details of the game before hand.

Hey yes its true that the game will be released in Europe with the printed copy of the manual along with a new CD cover that will look dam attractive. But the bad news is that the game CD will cost a mammoth 75 Euro. This will be very costly as far as I know and cannot be affordabel by a common man.So I think its of no use to pay soo much for just this CD, instead I will download from the web.

I think that it is of no use to pay such a huge amount of money just for the sake of the manual. I will download the game from the internet and then play it. Also, we know that as and when we progress through the game we tend to learn all the functionality that the game provides so I don't think so that paying too much money will be off use to any one. But there are some of the game lovers as we know will will give away anything to have this game CD along with the manual.

Its a really good news for all the people living in Europe as the Assassinţs Creed Brotherhood will be released in Europe that has the printed manual along with it. I was eagerly waiting for this and now I think that I would definitely be buying this game CD. I have played almost all the games of Assassinţs Creed and I found they really com up with many new features that will attract the gamers at the very first instant while playing the game. Although the rates are very high that is 75 Euro but I will be giving everything to buy this game, as I really want to put my hands on this game as early as possible. Hope that they will reduce the cost of the game as and when the day progresses so that everyone can enjoy this game.