Thread: Hiding/hunting tricks in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hiding/hunting tricks in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hello friends I have brought this game called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for playing it with my PS 3. I have been playing this game for over a week now and have learned all the new features as and when I am progressing through the game level. I just want to know that is there any tricks related to hiding or hunting ion this game so as to hide myself so that nobody can recognize the player or something like that and also while hunting for the enemies. If anyone has an idea about this then please provide some information as well as how to perform the tricks. Eagerly waiting for your replies.

Re: Hiding/hunting tricks in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yes there are decent number of tricks that are there in this game that you can use to make your task more easy. For example, if you are been facing some problem with the city guards such that they come to attack you then you can run away to some nearest village to hide away from the guards. The villagers will protect you from them by not allowing them to enter the village quickly and also will over crowed the guards so as to confused them. In the mean time you can either run away to other place or can stay there until they are gone or can even attack them.

Hey if you want to hunt your enemies so as to find out where they are currently located you can use the service of the marker to easily navigate through the map that the game provides to the gamers. You can also come to know about where the enemy base is located and then plan and decide from where you will attack them. Using this map facility you can easily plan your next move and then plant the marker to know where to go onto hunting down the enemies.

Hey while fighting with the enemies you can usually use the flash option to make the unable to see any thing in front of them and then you can either run away to some other place or you can set your place to counter your enemies from a good place. I usually use this option as it helps me to kill too many of them without having to face any kind of complex situation. You can also make use of smoke bomb which as a similar effect as that of the flash and you can again be able to make fool of your enemy and take an advantage of it.

Mostly during fighting I use the knives as they are the easy and the best way to fight against anything that comes against our way. The Knives are especially effective against archers. They also allow you to escape quickly from the enemies if any time during the game you look for giving up against from the enemy.