Thread: Caterina Sforza character in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Caterina Sforza character in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hello to all the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game lovers, I would like to greet ubisoft for developing such a cool for all the gamers. I really loved the game and all the features that the game has come up with. One of the things which I have noticed is that Caterina Sforza very new exciting feature as compared to the previous version. This looks very pretty and her voice is very amazing to hear. No wonder I like her character in the game too much. So common all the fans lets see who comes up with good advice for her.

Re: Caterina Sforza character in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Even I have noticed the change and found out that this is really something much better than all the previous character that they have shown in the previous version of the games. Her looks are very attractive and her eyes always suggest as if they are saying something. Her innocent character has really won her so many accolades for her character that she had played in all the version of the games and this time it will be even better than before. I only installed the game to have a look at Caterina Sforza.

Yes its true that she is looking dam attractive then all the previous characters that she has played in the game so far. The reason I think this is because her character in Brotherhood is made to look her younger and beautiful. See is has also too many roles to play in this game as compared to the previous version of the game. No wonder she has made her presence felt by everyone who plays this game allot.

I don't think so that there is any changes in the character of Caterina Sforza except that her looks and designs. Her interaction with other is almost the same as compared to other characters that she have played in all the previous version of the game. I found out this while I was playing the game when she was having the conversation with Lucrezia when she bashed her head against the prison bars. So I think except for the looks and the style there is not much of the changes made to her characters. But still I love her character.

Hey I don't see much differences as I don't really care how she looks. I just concentrate in playing the game as I just like the game story. To me all the characters are unnoticed as I ma only concentrating on how should I complete the level. This kind of changes are usually done to make the gamers stay attracted to the game and don't loose the users to some other good game. As and when technology keeps on increasing we will definitely see more advancement in its graphics. .

Hey I have played all the version of the this game and didn’t ever realized how beautiful she looks in every character that she played in the game. It was just after reading this post I saw her character carefully and then noticed that she is really meant for attracting the gamers. She is very pretty and really I felt in love with her character as soon as I noticed her.