Thread: Problem with Brightness while playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on PS3

Problem with Brightness while playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on PS3

Hello friends I have a PS 3 at my home which I had purchased year ago. Also, I have been playing various games on my ps3 without any kind of problem as such. Recently as I heard the release of the new game of the Ubisoft corporation that is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, I instantly went to the shop for buying the game CD. When I ran the game on my PS3 it was working pretty well with no problems at all but yesterday while playing the game some wired thing happened as the screen went white as I was not able to see any thing while playing during that time. Although this problem happens very few minutes and I am not able to successfully complete my level. So can any one tell me whether this problem is due to some defect in the game or is it due to some problem in the PS3. Please provide some suggestion. I am eagerly waiting to solve this issue.

Re: Problem with Brightness while playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on PS3

Hey did you checked the brightness setting of the PS3, it can be that there might be some problem with the setting or some one who have played with our might have purposely changed the setting. So the first obvious solution is to check the setting of the brightness of the Ps3 before we move further to find any other solution. Also, you must check the display setting of the game which you are currently playing on your Ps3 and see if it set to some proper value and then see if it solves your problem.

Hey have you checked the RGB color setting of your PS3, i think that this problem is basically due to some fault in the PS3 and not in the game itself. So I request you to check the setting again and again of the PS 3 to be clear of the problem that you are facing. Also, check the wires that you have used for connecting it to the display monitor and see if it is plugged tightly so that your display doesn't gets fluctuated in any sense.

Friends I have checked all my settings of the PS3 and also the game and found out that they all are set to the correct value. I have even checked for some loose cables but didn't got any of those. Also, this is not a constant problem, I am getting the white screen after every few minutes while laying the game. So this is not that is related to setting because if it had been then I wouldn't be getting the problem every alternative minutes, it would have stayed constant. So considering this can any one tell me what is the exact problem that I am facing and what should I do to overcome this solution.

Hey since you are getting this problem at every few instants, so I think that the problem is of the graphics display of the PS 3 that you are currently using. The PS 3 that you own for quite some time now so I guess that some of the internal hardware of the PS 3 might have been affected which is causing the problem of white screen while playing the game. So I request you to please give your PS 3 for checking to the store from whom you have taken or even some hardware technician who knows about this problem.

Hey are you getting the same problem even while playing other games on the PS 3 or it just that you are facing the problem only when playing this game CD. If you are getting the problem only with this game then I think that the game CD might have been defected which is causing this problem so you have to replace the game CD and then see if your problem gets solved. But if this is happening with every other game that you are playing then this is something to do with PS 3 and you have to give it to some technicians to fix the problem.