Thread: .dll file in my new vegas Fallout to resolve show problem

.dll file in my new vegas Fallout to resolve show problem

As per my experience those of you having performance problem require on the way to acquire this .dll file as well as place it into your Fallout New Vegas folder. You will be familiar with you have put it in the accurate place at what time the game reconfigures your hardware leading startup. Don’t worry it will notice your video card at the same time as a 7900 for a number of reason it’s okay. This mod works wonders. NMC's Retextures as well work for NV. This construct my game run a lot superior however it as well made it seem like giant turds.

Re: .dll file in my new vegas Fallout to resolve show problem

I believe this is almost certainly the corresponding of lower quality settings?

I attempt max settings by means of regular install as well as after that tried this technique it sets your settings back on the way to normal, as a result place them on the way to ultra once more as well as saw no advantage, if whatever thing somewhat slower, thus reverted back on the way to not using it.If you wish for it on the way to run superior after that twist down a number of the settings, there is lots of sophisticated stuff in the settings designed for the game, strength of field, HDR, AA/AF, texture and quality, shadow quality, and reflections, and dump a load of that stuff down.Ultra is not fairly playable for me in 2560x1600 however there is a bug that build it only make use of 1 GPU on my 5970 consequently should be playable ultra at what time that is fixed.

I attempt this solution; it do the thing wherever it reconfigured for my graphics hardware. At what time I tried on the way to start the game it error out.I purchase the game on steam as well as place the dll in my new vegas file. The folder tree is somewhat similar to this.Did any one else have this trouble? Am I placeing the dll file in the wrong place? At what time I enter several area by means of lots of npcs my performance goes to hell, as a result I presently live in the waste land.

Presently out of interest what settings are you using?I pre-set mine on the way to specially which is the whole thing max, as well as used 2560x1600 furthermore got about 30-40fps however too numerous NPCs would tank the frame rate.I place the whole thing on the way to the high pre-set, identical resolution, in addition to got about 60-80fps, as well as didn't become aware of that happening any more. I don't be familiar with if it's a precise video consequence that's used on NPCs that's actually cruel on the way to make or if the added FPS I had was a superior buffer consequently at what time it did slow down it was at a standstill an satisfactory frame rate.I require to test it more however attempt dumping down your settings as well as observe what happens, there is a enormous number of advanced video settings you be able to manually tweak it may revolve out one of them is actually harsh on the way to render or is buggy.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

For mesh/texture substitute, you be supposed to presently be able on the way to change the .ini setting for bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 immediately similar to FO3. Establish in your Documents->My Games->New Vegas folder. That is what FOMM did at the same time as the default way if memory serves. Not require on the way to mess around by means of the text file. That would be confused. However Steam may be using one more .ini, in which case you will have on the way to discover the newest .ini inside the steam/userdata/? Folder, where you have on the way to sort by most recent date in order to discover the most fresh folder by means of random characters on the way to discover it.

As per your suggestion immediately tried that d3d9.dll fix. It does place the game on the way to medium by means of lesser resolution furthermore state I have a 7900GS. I altered it back on the way to Ultra as well as native resolution. Performance is a hell of a lot superior as well as does not seem dissimilar to me. The dissimilarity is at what time there are a lot of NPC's on screen or else at the same time as you are fighting. This is a pleasant development. If you are on team raid then this use this fix will as alternative and I can not verify if it works but the NV version sure does.