Thread: Console Versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2

Console Versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2

I would begin a new BFBC2 console connected thread since the elderly one was for beta.I have a copy of BFBC2 on steam, I too picked up a copy of BFBC2 for PS3, mostly for the reason that a lot of my friends have crappy PC's so the majority of they have purchased the game for PS3.So while I left steam downloading, I was trying out the BFBC2 PS3 game. I jumped right into Multiplayer since that’s all I really care regarding.To start off I had to put in my code to obtain the extra maps, which later than a few hours of playing I have yet to even try these extra maps. In fact the majority of the maps I have played on so far have been the maps that were released on the beta, and the demo. Any-well after a small number of hours of playing and unlocking a bunch of stuff, now for a quantity of mysterious reason my last not many unlocks have disappeared. And now I am getting the "Failed to connect to EA Online" message so it looks like I'm done gaming for . So help me.

Re: Console Versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2

After releasing the game I think so many issues are arises on this game. With a bit of luck it does not fright me too many n00bs back to CODMW2. I approximately picked this up for the 360 today but I am still torn between console and PC. The PC will provide me a better SP experience but with dialup I will not at all see the business end of online multiplayer. The 360, on the extra hand, is a lot easier to transport to a broadband-enabled house.

This has to be because of the electronic server matters, there is for all time somewhat incorrect when they launch a big game. In the Tiger Woods franchises have had a number of sort of glaring multiplayer bug in every release. We had the similar strange problems along with unlocks and no game found earlier this evening, it sort of came and went.I think wshould all be grateful that at least this time severs did not collide and melt as was the case when Battlefield 1943 launched.

I not at all searched out onto the multiplayer previous night but I did have a possibility to acquire some single player in, pretty solid game play and pleasant looking graphics, appears like a solid purchase for the Play station 3. I do expect for a rapid fix for the PS3 multiplayer (and a fix for my 360 brothers) soon as I am looking forward to getting my online game on.