Thread: Unable to take off Armor in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Unable to take off Armor in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Ubigabe has long-established that you are not able to take armor off. And also I want to say in this that no, you are not able to take away your armor one time you have put it on. You are not able to make use of the least commanding, but Ezio has to wear some armor. So is there more information related to this then please post it as soon as it possible for you guys. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to take off Armor in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

That category is not the point just in, many people in Assassins Creed 2 as an example, liked the innovative robes you had devoid of any of the armor on, but once you get armor you were not able to acquire that original impression back. It will be the similar Assassins Creed Brotherhood, if people actually like his original look; they are going to have to more-less keep away from buying armor in the whole game.

I really do not understand that why these people is not thinking about it. I just want to ask then that it is so hard to add an "un-equpip" button here I mean that they have re-created rome as it looked in the 15th century but they are not able to add a un equip button ? So I hope they will very soon start to work on this. And soon we will got the solution for this issue.

I have one sad news for it actually I want ezio devoid of any armor at all because that’s what cerate’s him an Assassin in my estimation. Put armor and he revolves into a hooded knight or somewhat. And about it I am sure that it will not happen but please fix this issue as soon as it is possible. Otherwise I request you to release some update or something after the game get released. For the reason behind this is really rocks do not ruin it just put an un-equip option.

I was in suspense for the choice to take away armor as well. In AC2 I akin to the appearance of the base outfit the most excellent, so I made it a point not to pay money for armor. Along With AC Brotherhood I was uncertain to pay money for armor till I established out if you are able to remove it or not, but unluckily the game in reality forces you to purchase a piece of armor to complete a most important story mission. I would inquire Ubi to address this with a update of a number of sort, but judging from how nothing happened with AC2, it is very uncertain. Ubi is also well recognized for not addressing issues on released games. They just obtain feedback and maybe put into operation it into the next game release in the franchise.