Thread: Glitches in Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trophies

Glitches in Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trophies

I have got this copy at the midnight and regarding this I was very much excited about it so I have started to play this at the midnight. But when I started the story I become aware of I obtained that 10 points for play and also for attempting the end game. But in this I have got no any trophy. So really I am not able to get this. But I unnoticed it and thought it might have been delayed or somewhat but I did not obtain the trophies for sequence 1 complete. So what is this can anybody help me in this that why I am not able to get this. What gives can anyone answer this for me please?

Re: Glitches in Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trophies

Same here. I am also going through the same situation. But in my case I am facing it little bit in different way. Actually when I started to play this at that time I wad sable to get it but after crossing some of the saga from it and when I reach to the serial killer saga so in this I am not getting any trophy after completing this. So if anybody know related to this then please help me as soon as you can.

I do not know why you people are facing this issue. Because I am playing this from last one king but till now I do not face any kind of issue in this. I think you are facing this maybe because of the PSN otherwise the second reason for facing this issue may be XBL has not activated the trophies. Here I want to ask you that will we be able to replay the despond side of the sequences. Please tell me this. So on basis of this I will try to help you more related to your issue.

We have integrated this subject in our report to the Dev team. In anticipation of we have supplementary information so in this you try to delete your ACB files originate in the Game data utility folder. You are able to get this on the XMB menu beneath Games. After that you play, the system should need you to reinstall and re update the game, but you should still have your growth saved. So try this I hope it will work.

I have read all the reply which is given in the above replies. And the solution which is given in the previous reply I agree with that. But by chance if you are not able to get the solution from that so I have one more solution for your query. If you are not getting this from the previous then you can try from here. I hope it will also work in your case. The speedy resolution for this kind of difficulty in addition to the steps on top of and it would be to delete all game and save files which would makes you to restart the game. We will report this and observe what additional information can be originated.

I have tried the solution which is given over here but unluckily that did not work as I deleted the game utility data and then attempted to access my mail once more and threw even additional money down a fine and it did not work. Perhaps that did work and I am locked out of those trophies. I do not be acquainted with. With any luck this will be resolved soon. And regarding this I am little bit curious to recognize if this has whatever thing do to with the dlc. As far as my information goes, no 360 folks have troubles with this and I did not until I installed the dlc. Furthermore, I am able to unlock trophies which are aside from the main story line. It is just a thought I do not sure about it.