Thread: Does Assassin's Creed Brotherhood support Clan

Does Assassin's Creed Brotherhood support Clan

Hello friends I like to play online games with my friends. I m playing various online games for past 10 years. I Just want to check out whether Assassin's Creed Brotherhood supports Clan or not? So can you tell me that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood supports Clan? I want to play this games online with my friends they don’t even about this game been launched or not so can you give some suggestions about this games is user friendly for online gaming? I want to tell my friend about this game for Clan support so please reply your post as soon as possible? Then I will buy this game otherwise I won’t?

Re: Does Assassin's Creed Brotherhood support Clan

I think that you must buy this game Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is one of the best selling games of all time. Since PC configuration required for this games is ok. But you asking this game will support Clan or not? So thinking is that it will surely support the Clan. Clan is used for playing online with your colleagues and friends? The previous version of this game did not supported Clan for online gaming purpose. But this games really Clan to play online with your friends. So don’t waste your time just go have your own Assassin's Creed Brotherhood games at your home network and enjoy your online gaming.

I think that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is good game to play online with your friends so I suggest you to buy this game for online gaming. But at the same time you need register your new profiles in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood website. Which will enables you to play online game with our friends.For Clan you must have internet speed of at least 2 mbps then only this game will efficiently otherwise it may get stop at time so I suggest you tell your friend that this obviously support Clan.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is nice game for online gaming purpose since the previous of Assassin did not Clan due its compactibity issue. Cause I bought its previous version and I have some problem on online issues of this game and had not worked properly but it worked very well in single player mode? Its graphics is fantastic it looks like I m playing an3 D games. So don’t panic just go ahead and buy as soon as possible I m sure you will enjoy playing this game.

Yes you can play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game online and supports Clan you just need to register your name and id to play this game. Just go in multi player mode and select that tab it ask your id and name and then it will give your log in name and password. So don’t wait and just buy your new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. Its installation is also quite easy and you don’t even to download any register key for playing game. Just tell your friend to buy this game and enjoy. First try to play in single player mode and then only go for multi player mode, cause this is quite tuff since it look ninja games but it quite different.