Thread: Black Ops: On Steam Internet fails

Black Ops: On Steam Internet fails

I am having one issue with t6eh Call Of Duty Black Ops which is not working on Steam. I have connected with the Steam and while playing the game my internet connection fails. While playing the game, in between the game got error message that Connection to server is failed. After lots of try i have come to know that my Internet got disconnected. This happens every time i connect to the server. Does any one knows about the issue? If any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Black Ops: On Steam Internet fails

As per your issue let me tell you that this problem is faced by most of the People running on the Steam as they got disconnected without any issue. I have gone through the same and after looking into the problem for many hour i come to know that this is not the issue with the Internet. Actually the problem is from the server side which is not working properly with the game. This is the bug from the Steam server which will be resolved as soon as possible and hoping that there might be some thing that can help with the same. If possible then check out the below given links which are having the same issue discussed and possible solution for same.

CoD: Black Ops Steam error
    Black Ops Server disconnected - Steam Connect Failed

If you ask me that i think that there might be some issue with the Steam itself which is causing the fail in Internet connection. Did you tried reinstallation of the Steam? If not then i will advise you to take the further step and uninstall and then reinstall the Steam which might resolve the issue. Just try this out and also let me know whether the issue got resolved or not.

Steam offers the nice experience in gaming so you can not miss the same. You can now pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops in Steam and enjoy many benefits such as pay only 60 € (special discount of 0% for pre-orders).

Millions of Call of Duty fans are already on Steam. Their friends are on Steam. Steam will provide the ease of automatic update instead of manual patching. Automatic Update will also help keep the community together to play the latest version. The cloud of steam and make your profile configs available on any computer.

I bought my games on the site STEAM if this is your case you do not bother about anything you buy the game has put the days are all alone me what I fail I bought the game say that I downloaded it on STEAM I did not play it in my hard drive and voila it works very well if it can guide you. Good setup still good game.

If you are not getting anything to work with the issue of yours then i will advise you to contact the Steam. As they are the running the server so might be having the solution related to the same. So if you can then go through the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

I have seen then same problem with the Gameserver also where it is giving the lag and when asked to the Gameserver regarding the same they replied that this is the issue with the game not the problem from their end. This reply makes me sad and now i am also waiting to get some patch to resolve the issue with the same.

The colleagues of the Star Game against 13:15 clock register some 26,000 players, is actually a value expected for such a successful run the game.

Dedicated servers well and good, but this monopoly by GameServers.com and the fact that the server files are not public and are now acting (surprise) massive problems to prove that only the community and the world's hundreds of game server providers are able to start a Call of Duty title enough server in perfect quality to provide. This has worked for Allen Call of Duty titles up to and including World at folded excellent.

Activision and Treyarch, please, no more experiments. Give the server files freely and let the community provide the server, then runs from the start and everything related.