Thread: Free roam in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Free roam in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Hi I am using the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit game from a week ago and till now it is serving me the best. Is it possible for me to free roam in this game? Because whenever I tried doing this the cops either arrested me or blasted bomb on me. Please let me know how to free roam here and also let me know the various modes in this game. Is there is any mode that will allow me to roam free without out a timeout or race.

Re: Free roam in Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

No it is not possible for you to roam freely in this game because it is totally a roaming game that allows competing with other and if you will try to roam free for the same then it is not possible. There are some rules for this game which not allows you to roam free without a task and if you are doing that then the cops will burst you with the car itself. I hope that it will help you to know that roaming free in this game is harmful to you.

Thank you for considering my problem and also for giving the solution. So as mentioned it is not possible for me to roam freely on this game. Is there any other game that will make me roam freely wherever I wand and that too without the fear of cops. Please let me know such games and also the whole details regarding the games that will help me to know them in dept because if one of such game will satisfy my requirement then I will immediately install it on my system.

I have gone through your problem or rather I would say it is the concern regarding the game, anyways according to me there is a game that will satisfy all your needs. The GTA vice city game will definitely help you out in this case because in this game you can roam wherever you want and do whatever. Here there is no fear of the cops unless you kill any one while driving. So make sure roam freely anywhere but don’t harm any body and if you does so than the cops will ultimately kill you.

Well in this case I will suggest you to go with the Midtown Madness 3. It is one of the best car racing game where you will get some exciting games to deal with. You can drive almost any vehicle and roam anywhere unless you clear the levels. There are no restriction on free roams you can drive in all corners of the city and also no fear of cops. I hope that this game will satisfy all your requirements and also will help you to get a finest gaming experience.

According to me you have to go with the Driver Parallel Lines game it will give you the best free roaming experience. Here you can freely roam here and there without the fear of the cops. Here are the system requirements of this game:
    • Operating System: Windows XP SP1 or higher / Vista (only)
    • CPu: 2 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon or better (3.4 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon or better recommended)
    • RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
    • Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c w/ shader 1.1 compliance (128 MB w/ shader 2.0 recommended)
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
    • DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher
    • DVD-ROM: 4x or faster DVD-ROM drive
    • Hard Drive Space: 4.8 GB free space
    • Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows