Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops Server goes down for the Patch

Call of Duty: Black Ops Server goes down for the Patch

From the day one when I have bought this game I have only seen the issues coming up all the way. I think that this time really they have all have ended up making a scrap this time. I love to play the game online and the time when I tried to play this game online I was kicked off by the server. After few days then I observed that the when the servers was somewhat free it allowed me to play the game but that too in opposite team of my friend. I have seen all these and now I have seen that the server is down. I really do not know what the real issue with this game is. I really feel that there is really something that has to be fixed for this game so that it can function well. Please let me know something guys in this matter. Well I have not checked the server after my last visit and will visit only if it will be worthy. Please let me know anything that is related with this topic.

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Server goes down for the Patch

Yes it is true that the time from when the game has come in the market any of the users have simply noticed bugs on every mode of this game. I have even seen many issues that were related to the Multiplayer mode and that some that were related to the servers. I think that the company (Treyarch) will seriously look in the matter and will soon come with an update so that the bugs can be resolved. Just hope that they come with the solution as such at the earliest. I have seen that the complaint list at their site has been flooded with numerous complaints and I am sure that they will definitely hear to those issues. Till then you can wait for the official announcement from their side.

To end up the entire discussion let me tell you that Treyarch Company has agreed that they have seen this bug and that they will definitely look at it as soon as possible. They have also assured that the solution for the same will be made available at the earliest. They have promised that the issue will be rectified using a sort of patch and it will possess some of the tools that can help in overcoming the issues that are seen till the current date. All we can do is that we can wait for the PATCH to soon come to our remedy on the faster track.

I do not know about the issues that are related to the Single Player games and when they will be rectified but I have seen that the last time the Server was down; they (Treyarch Company) were actually solving the issues that were faced by the users of the Call of Duty. The issue was rectified using some kind of patch and that really helped a lot in solving a lot of issues that were related to the Server Side gaming of this game. I would suggest you to go and connect to the server once more and see if this time it allows you to get connected and see if all the issues are solved by yourself. I am sure that the PATCH this time must have solved all the issues and you will be able to play the game flawlessly.

Juts want to tell you all that the patch that was released was not for solving the issues that are related to the SERVERS but it was so that another issue related to the Black Ops server can be solved. Actually I have learned that the SERVER of the Black Ops was hacked and hence Treyarch has come up with this patch so that the issue can rectified with the servers. The patch is intended to work only on the server and there is nothing that can help in the game when it is played at the home. Hope that you must have got the point that I am precisely pointing at.

In complete agreement with what Squibbit has just mentioned above. Well I was also playing the game on the server and when I went to the Ranked servers that were on the Server List I ended up with having 5,000,000 dollars worth of Credits in my pocket. SO I think that the patch is pretty much for that matter. Yes the Patch that has been released is only for the Server side and there is nothing that can be done with the issues that are present in the Game itself. Well the GAME is really awesome and I have unlocked many of the items and I really do not want to lose those things. Hope that I will not miss those entire unlocked item once the PATCH is in action

I have seen this thing officially and I have the words directly from there. The Manager has announced that the PATCH will be released for all the Platforms so that all of GAMERS can enjoy all the feature of the games that are there within it. He has said that the patch update that will be released will be accessible for all the three main platforms on which the Game runs. The platforms include the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC versions. Just wait and see when they will have that for us. If at all you are having any issue in the game then let me tell you clearly that this patch is only for the SERVERS and for the issues that are related to the servers.