Thread: Unrecoverable Error Encountered by the DirectX

Unrecoverable Error Encountered by the DirectX

I have been playing the game of Call Of Duty since long, but don't know what kind of error has been encountered by it now-days. Whenever I try to load a map the system crashes automatically, and an error message is being displayed to me which says that the DirectX has encountered a problem and it cannot be recovered. I have no idea what is this issue that is being faced by my game. I have installed the game using the Call Of Duty original CD and also the DirectX has been installed by that CD. Please tell what is the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Unrecoverable Error Encountered by the DirectX

First try out by re-installing the DirectX and see whether it is working for you or not. The Directx would be working properly for you because you were playing the game before by using the same DirectX. And if you have installed using the original CD of the Call Of Duty then no problem should be caused because the specification of the game is done properly in it. And then try running the game properly again after the re-installation of the DirectX.

And if it not working for you then you can go ot the option of your bridge you troll and see the On-track drivers that are working currently with the game and make sure that they are updated properly without any issues and make sure that the update drive is running along with it properly. After that you got to run the Windows update that will make sure that every thing runs properly. Then you got to download and then install the latest version of the DirectX End-User Runtime.

The newer version of the DirectX is built for the generation that are going to come and also you can get the specification of Microsoft with it which is a genuine supplier and has got the perfect blend of all the system requirement. And also the game support. Also the official site of the Nvidia and ATI is also telling the users that they can get the DirectX from the Microsoft itself so that all the Call Of Duty game specifications are specified for the playing of the games. And if the DirectX is not working then the loading of the maps will not be possible in it.

The other issue may be that the DirectX that you might have installed is not from the original CD that was provided by the Retailers. You can also go to the retailer and get an another CD that will tell you which type of DirectX CD's are involved for the game play of Call Of Duty. The Re-installation of the DirectX should work for you and the loading issues of the maps in the game should be resolved without any problem.