Thread: Draining force steering wheels and need for speed hot pursuit

Draining force steering wheels and need for speed hot pursuit

I am not able to obtain my steering wheels to work along with the need for speed hot pursuit limited edition. So in order to get rid from this issue I have tried on Sony but there also no luck. And also I have called the Electronic arts but no success. So has anybody had this issue or if they know about the solution then please help me as soon as it is possible.

Re: Draining force steering wheels and need for speed hot pursuit

I include the PC version of the game. I am utilizing a MOMO Racing Logitech wheel and Act Labs presentation pedals. There does not appear to be a choice for manual shifting, which is unsatisfactory. I do not believe you are able to regulate dead zones or compassion or amount of force either but things experience pretty good. If I had the alternative though, I would tweak a small number of things to suit my liking, a little bit additional. I played for concerning an hour so far and I enjoyed myself. I have not had any performance problems, but I do have a pretty modern gaming machine.

I have PS3 and I am running this with PS3 and a Logitech PS3 Driving Force setup. This is the no more than PS3 driving game I have ever seen that does not work. So in order to fix this issue I have to go for the new steering wheel or is there any of the solution for this query. How am I believed to be acquainted with that one would work either?

Like you guys I am also going through the same situation and regarding this till now I am not able to get the perfect solution which is able to fix my issue. Currently I am using the Logitech G27 racing wheel. It really works great when I was playing the NFS Shift and Undercover for PS3 with this. I have purchased the game thinking it was a given it is so frustrating. And also I want to know here that what they were thinking? Anybody heard concerning an update we were able to install to have wheel support?

The additional and more I read concerning the downsides to this game, the extra I understand that there will never be an additional good NFS game. Each new NFS they release, I remain my fingers crossed, and obtain disappointed each time. What a fritter away of time and money. I am able to only speak for the PC version, but in less than one day, I have established the game, wasted hours of my time, and have not even been able to play it up till now. I have the demo on the 360, but I am not a console gamer by a few means. I have preference computers over consoles for gaming. You guys are not able to even obtain forum software that works as well as most of the free open source forum software out there. So is there no wheel support for consoles?

yeah looks like NFSHP does not suport a wheel for the PS3. Got a Driving Force GT Racing Wheel. and it does not work for this game. All the other ones it has, and the new NFS Shift they got coming out better or it will be the last NFS I will buy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShitfaceDriver View Post
    yeah looks like NFSHP does not suport a wheel for the PS3. Got a Driving Force GT Racing Wheel. and it does not work for this game. All the other ones it has, and the new NFS Shift they got coming out better or it will be the last NFS I will buy.
    I would also agree that a racing game without wheel support is ridiculous to me. I understand not many people have one but the true racing fans will more likely buy. I just played Demo on PS3, and didn`t find any option how to switch on my Logitech G27. But I could use G27 in main PS3 menu. As per some conversation with EA support, they said that "Steering Wheels are supported in final NFSHP".

The thing that shows error to me is that the back of the box which is XBox 360 version says "force feedback wheel" as one of the facial appearance. On the other hand, based on all the racing wheel criticism topics on this, no racing wheel appears to work along with the console version of Hot Pursuit. Somebody please update if they discover a wheel that works. I will bookmark this thread and reply back if I locate information on one that works as well.