Thread: How to enable NFS Hot Pursuit Autolog when it is Offline Question

How to enable NFS Hot Pursuit Autolog when it is Offline Question

Hey Friends , I m playing NFS since 3 yrs. But in NFS Hot Pursuit my autolog option becomes offline.When I installed this game it is working very fine, but after 2 days my autolog option becomes offline.I sometime plays with multi player option with my friends. How can I enable my autolog option please give me some remedy?

Re: How to enable NFS Hot Pursuit Autolog when it is Offline Question

In NFS Hot Pursuit this problem happens very frequently. Autolog option seems to be in offline condition at this point in time. You can try to reconnect, and it will say (due to the simulation really not having anything to do with our game condition) that it can reconnect when it hasn't. Apparently there's nothing we the players can do about it. Just a heads-up.This also shows that multiplayer as well as photo option will be inaccessible due to offline condition.

Speaking personal y make a note, I'm kind of upset that all but "Career" mode also is disabled due to this offline condition. We can't able to take pictures, can't read news, can't look at the store (which has to be handle by Xbox Live on the 360), can't able to read my wall by which should at the very least have old messages on it.Don't be mistaken, I know dealing with online modes are not easy, but there could have been some problems for people that have downloaded the Online Pass unlock key (for PSN/360) to be less exaggerated.

Please try to keep your career back up on a separate drive.There are some problem regarding offline situation for the Autolog in NFS Hot Pursuit. Keep your statistics to be posted properly to your wall and keep track of the old data. Sometimes what happens the some flies may not installed properly some Dll flies may not some the system or these dll files may be missing in your installed place. So check that you have installed the game very correctly and when installed that check whether you having this problem again or check that whether you have use proper serial key for the game.