Thread: NFS Hot Pursuit - Upload pic from usb camera

NFS Hot Pursuit - Upload pic from usb camera

I have connected one USB camera to my Windows Vista system and I want to upload the pics from this camera to my Hot Pursuit profile pic then this game is not detecting my camera at all. Now when I am trying to watch it on the xbm then as well I am not able to see the pictures which I have captured from this camera. Where are the pictures or I have seen some dream? Is there anybody who have uploaded the pictures from the usb cam for Hot Pursuit?

Re: NFS Hot Pursuit - Upload pic from usb camera

Even I have bought a PS3 long time ago on which I am facing the problem regarding uploading the picture from the usb camera. I guess I am having the same problem as of you but the difference is just platform, You are having the same problem on windows machine and I am on PS3. Anyways, So When I get the screen on which it has been written to plug in a digital camera via USB, So i plugged in my Kodak z730 but nothing happens. The screen does not showed any response. Can anybody tell me how this game detects the camera?

I think it would be better if you capture the pics by using your camera and then upload them on your Windows machine so basically you should be uploading the pics on your NFS profile from the hard disk. Which won't causing the detecting the camera while running the game application. So first take some beautiful pictures and then star upload them from usb port but make sure that your machine has proper usb drivers installed on your machine which might create the profile for detecting your camera on the windows os.

If you are doing the same thing ie. using the camera on ps3 game then I suggest you to upload the pictures initially on their website from where it would be much easier to upload the pictures for your NFS profile. Here I have given you the link where you have to upload the pictures. You should upload the pictures from the by going into GameInfor --> Autolog. So just go to the "http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/" and start uploading picture for your profile.

After going through the problems which you guys are discussing here seems to be not very common as it was bit hard for me to search on other forums to find out the solution for this. But finally I have got something for you where the guy was saying that you have to use the Playstation Eye to upload the pictures for your NFS profile pictures on the given link in the Mr/Ms. MacIntel's post but make sure that the pictures is not more then the 15K. And the size of the picture should not be more then 128x96 or something around it, I am not so sure about the size. And you must be knowing that you have to upload the pictures from the Autolog.

I have just rechecked about the size of the picture up to which you can upload on the Autolog of the NFS's website. The actual maximum size of the picture is 200K which is not again much enough for the pictures captured by many models of camera. Apart from the size, Dimensions of the pictures would also be increasing but there is nothing such appropriate size which needs to be followed for uploading the picture.

Thank you so much guys, I have successfully uploaded the picture for my NFS Hot pursuit profile and I have done it by uploading it on the website of NFS first. Actually it seems to be more like uploading the picture for forum as size of the pictures looks like the same one.