Thread: Xbox 360 right for a 9 year old or not?

Xbox 360 right for a 9 year old or not?

HI I am a father of a 9 year old boy and wanted to gift him a best gaming console on his next coming birthday, so I have heard different type of gaming console and also heard about Xbox 360. So I would like to know what is the better option for my child and is it safe for my child or not? Also describe me feature of the x box 360 which is good for my child to growth by mentally , also give me some idea about price and also name and types of games which is used to play in x box.

re: Xbox 360 right for a 9 year old or not?

As you are saying that your child is of 9 year old then I will suggest you to buy new slim model which is new in the market and it has far better durability than old one slim model, so your children can use it for long time and easily . About features of x-box 360 it comes with wireless joysticks so your child can play the game from anywhere in the home in front of T.V. It also has kinect technology which is set out for the new adon . I will also suggest you to check out with ps3 it is also good option for your child because as you said he is of 9 years old then ps3 is more easy and user-friendly for him.

Ok so as per my knowledge I will give you brief information and comparison of two best gaming console available in the market nowdays.You can choose any one which is you think better for your child . In the market ps3 and Xbox 360 are both running successfully both have some similar advantages and some differences some of them are 1) The PS3 has better media player than xbox360 and the Xbox has better controllers than ps3 2) for playing online game on Xbox 360 you have to pay charges but you can play ps3 for free online. Xbox is technically more advanced than ps3 and ps3 is more user friendly for your 9 year child.

I think if your child is of 9 years of age and new for advanced gaming control then I will suggest you to buy ps3 but if you think he is smart enough to handle advance gaming control which has wireless joysticks then I will suggest you to buy Xbox360 it has better graphics and user interface than ps3. It will give more enjoy and excitement to your child and also improve his mantle ability to use advanced techniques. As you have asked about the price then I will suggest you if you have good budget then you can buy xbox360 which costing near by euro 200.00 and if you don’t want to spend more money then you can buy ps3 which little bit less than xbox360.

Is it safe for your child or not its depends on him that how he would use that device, but I will suggest you some important features about X box 360 that are, it has new slim model which is more user friendly and takes less place to keep, it has internal memory to keep or store games up to 4 GB and also you can extend it by using USB sticks which has capacity of 16 GB,you can get wireless joysticks for playing which far better than any other gaming console.By using this you can play anywhere in the home in front of T.V.

Hi I am user of Xbox 360 and I love to play game on it only before some time I had given gift to my younger brother.He is also of 9 to 10 years old so as per my knowledge and from the servey on internet i have found that Xbox 360 is far better in graphically than any other gaming console. It will give you the best output and user interface for playing action and realistic games but as per controller I will suggest you to buy ps3 because it is better option for age group of 8 to 12 than matured boys.