Thread: Best Game for getting good PC Graphics

Best Game for getting good PC Graphics

I have the PC at home and it is almost equipped with all the things that are most suitable for playing the games. I have a friend and he just argues with me regarding the Graphics at the Console and the Graphics at the PC. He believes that the Graphics at the PC and the Console are of the same level. I have told him regarding the same many times but he does not believe that. Now I have decided to show him what the difference between the two is. So I want to know the list of Games that shows the dominance for the PC graphics. I really do not care what will be the nature of the gameplay I just want to show him the worth of the PC graphics. Please help me in finding the games as such.

Re: Best Game for PC Graphics Dominance

If at all you are up to show him the difference between the console graphics and the PC graphics, I would suggest you to play the Metro 2033. I think that it is the game that you should play and that will show the difference between the PC graphics and the Console graphics. Play the game on both the systems and I am sure that you will be able to see what the PC graphic is capable of. On top of that I have the system requirements with me please have a look at that and then try this game on the system of yours. Here is the specification: Intel Processor - Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 GHz, AMD Processor - Phenom 8450 Triple-Core, Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTX 260, RAM Memory - 4 GB and Direct X – 9. Hope that you will be able to have what you wanted to have. Let me know if you were finally able to explain your friend.

Well I have the list of games with me and I think that it is really long and it will be nice if I can give you the link for that list. Well we have already a thread that holds the similar topic and I think that can help you in getting the perfect list in your case. Well in addition to that I think that Metro 2033 suggested by Adonis is also going to do the trick. Well the link is here just have a look at the same. Link: Most demanding graphics game?. Also let me know which game helped you in getting the much difference.

I think that going with the Left for Dead 2 will really help you to prove the worth of the graphics for the PC. Left 4 Dead 2 is a cooperative first-person shooter game. It is heavily emphasized on cooperative gameplay. Well this game is low on the RAM as compared to the Metro 2033 and it really sits on the back with the specifications and hence I will suggest you to go with this game. I am telling you to go with this because you do not want to have the game you just want to have the game to show the worth of the PC graphics. Hope that you will be happy with the same.

I do not think that Left for dead will stand anywhere in comparison with the Crysis or Metro 2033. I do not think that going with the Left for Dead 2 will be the best option to go with. Try for the Crysis and the Metro 2033 and I am of the opinion that you will be able to show him the worth of the PC graphics well in addition to that I also want to tell you that there are some games that are really better for the Console graphics as well.

I am in complete agreement with what MacIntel has mentioned above and hence I would like to say that there are games that are good on the Console but are not preferred on the Gaming PC. I have the FIFA 10 on the list and I think that it is designed in such a manner that it can perform well on the Console and will not work in a better manner on the PC. I had look on some of the pics and have found that the game is really nice when it comes on the Console, there is really any difference when the same game is played on the PC it was similar to the FIFA 9. On top of everything I would also suggest you to go with the Mafia 2 and see if that can help you in any matter. Hope that I helped you bit.

Re: Best Game for getting good PC Graphics

Well I even do not care for the games that are running well on the console. I have seen that the games that are running well on the PC graphics are really well. I would suggest you to have the Resident Evil 5. I am sure that this will really help you in making the difference in a better manner. I would also be happy if at all you can play the games with all the details enabled. I would like you to play with all the settings high. It has the HD effect and I will be happy if you can enable that. That will really prove the worth of the PC graphics.