Thread: No COD4 game server is detected.

No COD4 game server is detected.

I like to play most of the game online mode. Recently I am playing Call of Duty-4 game but it gives some error while running the game. Every time I refresh the list in the multiplayer mode it detecting the server but after some time it stop loading and doesn’t load any server and in the list there is no detected server. I have a machine that normally works under Microsoft Window Xp, processor of Intel core 2 Duo @3.2GHz, RAM of 4GB (2 x 2). Is there is any has a solution for this kind of problem, if you have then please give it to me, I want to play that game online. Please give me some ideas about fix this problem. Any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: No COD4 game server is detected.

To solve this kind of problem just reconfigure your game server at which you may able to play game normally in online. This game includes default server as well as config file option for active server to complete the process. To do this just disable your active server and go to it setting and at their just reconfigure the setting. Try this solution might help you to come out form this mess.

This problem may arise if your system has lost the executable path of that game. To solve this just go to the setting of the server in that remove all entries and retype, this might help you. In the setting box one white bullet show the child configuration and black bullet shows the parent configuration, so just reset all the setting of child not of the parent server. This solution might help you and you will able to play COD4 game nicely.

If HTTP redirecting automatically then your system might face this problem. Your system get damaged if any overhead like redirecting happen then might damaged your game server and not allow you to connect the game server. If you want to remove this kind of error then just reinstall the COD4 game, this solution only give you the proper solution.

This might happen if your game server execute file lost or get damaged due to some reason. To solve this kind of problem you can only fix by simply reinstalling the game again. You can try to resolve this problem by changing the setting from control panel. For this just double click on game server in that go to setting then click on refreshing and then select automatic game refresh. Try this step it might help you and you will able to play game. If it not work after this then just reinstalling is the only option you have, do this and you get you problem solution.