Thread: Black Ops Direct x9 Error

Black Ops Direct x9 Error

I am owner of Black OPS since yesterday midnight, and I accumulate problems. Here I am before a wall that prevents me from playing so I'm looking for your advice. I obviously have a problem with my DirectX, when I launch the Campaign, the kinematics of the first mission begins to wobble and then when I see the head of that dear Fidel Castro: "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error". And hop, black screen. In multiplayer, it's like I can play one or two minutes, then DirectX is any plant.

Re: Black Ops Direct x9 Error

There Have been a lot of issues with DirectX Since the update Relating To The D3DX. Dll library files. The situation Is that You Can no Longer Without the DirectX distribute apps (SDK) and Runtime expect them to work. Windows XP users Who Keep Their machines up to date Should All Have DirectX 9.0c installed but not so dll D3DX This Will get errors about missing d3dx9_24.dll d3dx9_25.dll gold. The only solution iS to install the The DirectX (SDK) Runtime With Your App. However if you are Providing your app as a download this icts Would Increase size reduced considerably. You Could of course just include The Corrections dll, although This Is Against the SDK agreement (EULA).

I tried the game some time ago with a friend, and it worked very well ... So apparently it does not come from the direct x. There are a lot of game which are also installed on my desktop computer, and I have no particular concerns with other games. I think that level stuff, I remind you that I am a beginner! What is an "app" and "sdk "...?

I have a problem I need to install DirectX 9 to play the call of duty : Black Ops downloaded but the problem arises. The game was installed properly but at the end of the installation of directX a message saying:"Has not passed the test to obtain the windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP." I have no idea how to go about it can any one tell me how to fix these direct x 9 issues.

There is an alternative method for those who have a problem of installing directx9 with message dxerror.log etc. I will suggest you to delete all the keys Direct3D, DirectInput, DirectPlay, from the registry keys at the following locations: HKLM - Software - Microsoft - and HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software-Microsoft.

Moreover I've uninstalled my graphics card, makes a cleaning ccleaner, a repair with Glary Utilities, reinstalled SP3, And, directx9 s is reinstalled if the problem is not resolves still then i would advice you to get the Service pack 3 reinstalled on your system.

I have the same problem, any suggestions ?