Thread: Theater mode fails on Call of Duty: Black Ops

Theater mode fails on Call of Duty: Black Ops

I am playing the Call of Duty Black Ops and the thing is that I have seen some of the issue with the Theater Mode. Well the thing is that when I try to access the game from the Recent Game in the theater I receive the message saying that there is no game at all here. Also it fails to show up the video clips here. Please guys help me with this. Also is there any one with this issue or has any one able to see this before. Or it will be really nice if anyone has successfully done this before. Am I doing something wrong because of which I am having this trouble. I really do not know anything regarding the issue.

Re: Theater mode fails on Call of Duty: Black Ops

Well before suggesting you anything I just want you to answer my one question. Was there a democlient near you? In a more precised way when you were playing game was there any democlient spectating your game. Well if yes then let me know and then I will try to help you with your problem. If that is not the case then I think that there is nothing that I can do much. You will have to follow on the instruction of the other members.

I am of the opinion that you are seriously missing on some steps and hence you are getting the issue. Well I would simply suggest you to follow the steps below and I am sure that you will get the theatre mode working.
    • First go into recent games played
    • There you will be able to see many options the first option will be the last game that you have played recently.
    • From this place you will be able to get the video clip that you were looking for.
    • Also it is the place from where the same clip can be send to the account on the COD website

Hope that you will be able to get this as well.

I am also facing the similar kinds of issue with the theater mode of this game. Well I do not know why but I have seen that I am not able to operate the theater mode in the manner that I want it to run in. I have heard that using the theatre mode one can record the record the matches and then can build the video clips of it, but in my case I simply cannot do that. I really do not know how I can do this. Well I have tried to do in the same manner as it was done in other versions but this version is really killing me. Can anyone here can tell me the place from where I can watch or download my videos.

If at all you are using the Xbox then I would simply suggest you to go in the Xbox Live area where it is said theater mode. I am sure from that place you will be able to record videos and take the screenshots. When once you are done with that then you will be required to have the account on the callofduty.com site. Once you succeed in doing that then you can upload the videos and the screen shots there and then you will be able to get the see that there.

Just do the things in the manner that I am suggesting and I sure that you will be able to get the theatre mode working.
    • First go to the Multiplayer
    • Then see for the Playstation Network
    • Under that Theater
    • And then Recent Games
    • From here select a game and then start playing.
    • While you are playing the game here you will be able to record the clips for the same.
    • The clips that you will be making will be of 30 seconds, after that you will be required to save those clips on the My Share folder
    • Now open the My Share folder and then render the clips that you have recorded.
    • After that you will be required to have the account on the callofduty.com and then you can upload the videos there. Well this is the way I have done and I am sure that you will also be able to do so successfully.