Thread: CoD: Black Ops Game not starting

CoD: Black Ops Game not starting

I am having problems with the controls. I already tried to remap the controls for example jump is space but that doesn’t work??This identical things with a lot of others control.!! How can I resolve this? Doesn’t this happen with every online shooter nowadays? In spite of of Beta testing there are always public mulitplayer concerns. Anybody remembers MW2 problems?? I do doubt sometimes why testers never come across these bugs, or are they disregarding them to hit release dates?? I memorize MW2 and I couldn’t play it online straight away due to all the issues. Got bored by the time the fixes were done, and never played online with it again.

Re: CoD: Black Ops Game not starting

I am having problems with the controls. I already tried to remap the controls for example jump is space but that doesn’t work??
    I am surprised to this type of problem. Never heard about it. Because the control problem should get solved after setting it to default. And I think that you have already done that.! So only one way is to reinstall the game. I am not sure whether that will work, but I think that you should try this once (since, no other option ). Speaking about the game, I would like to say perhaps the most successful game series in the world once again expresses only an AI state on the level of toast. Since enemy fire from a meter away all the magazines you pass or shoot stubborn to distant friends, as you approach trot with a knife. In this regular Total dropouts authenticity and gameplay suffer massive.

The CoD engine delivers great results at an advanced age despite constant fluid 60 frames per second, and moderate needs. This small miracle, of course, not based on voodoo, but technical tricks. The notes of the players not in the best case. In some places sparkle by the compromises, however. Thus the destruction of buildings affects anachronistic: the building exploded, flames and smoke let the player go blind temporarily and to see clearly again, is long since the new texture in the ruins level. When the boat and helicopter passages of this approach is however clear up - down and compared to a Bad Company 2 without mercy! We would have expected not even physically correct calculation of rubble, but simply send precalculated facade no rush... But even apart from the vehicles falls on the improvised physics: Some objects in the game can be split and catapult over the place, others remain completely rigid. This was most severe in a Vietcong-hut, where we have two bowls from the table across the booth promoted - while the dishes in the cupboard next door was heard, even under influence grenades no sugar.

Although the stamp "question of taste" could resplendent in almost every evaluation of entertainment media, he met in this case in particular. While millions of players worldwide call of duty as an action fireworks revere, and love for this scale also Black Ops will understand the hype of others is not easy. Them opens up the fascination of this apparently unassuming it not, you miss depth and freedom of action. These players are certainly with the new part is not warm. In part, this criticism is even fully justified. While on a 5-minute action sequence in a helicopter no one can seriously expect to draft a Comanche 4 would be, especially in the slow sections clearly have been possible.

A final multi-player scoring at this early stage is only one thing serious. Dealing with cheaters, the response to potentially present glitches, the overall situation in terms of server and connection stability, all this can be assessed only in the weeks after release seriously. However, what we assess at this point already and can be, are playful innovations and their impact. The most important thing first: Treyarch defused the shooting series! Matches can not be longer by Killstreak Rewards mercilessly dominate: the so obtained are indeed kills the point total, but not to reach the next reward. This reduces the frustration factor considerably. The extensive options for customization that we noticed positive. Of weapons and equipment through clan codes and banners to your own logo pays homage to CoD: Black Ops soldiers to Yourself ". This is in addition to the usual rank rises also motivating. The Wager matches finally score with exotics bonus and we liked (crystallized gun game out early on as a favorite), good to very good. However, these modes are likely to maintain an unhappy shadow existence, because there is no experience to earn points. The next prestige level can be reached only in the classical modes. Laudable for the introduction of the training mode: For newbies and After-gamers there a near equivalent game experience without overwhelming despair of professional opponents.