Thread: Menu Screen of the Black Ops flickers

Menu Screen of the Black Ops flickers

Well the game has recently released and it has come up with the Flickering issues. Well I do not know what the issue with this is. Well I have played the last version of the Call of Duty on the same system and was never encountered with such issue. I am really unhappy with the same. Being a Game Lover and then you see all this Flickering issues, one can really go mad. I really want to know how I can rectify the issue. I will be really grateful if someone can come up with the suggestions. Hope that I will be able to receive the solution soon.

Re: Menu Screen of the Black Ops flickers

In your case I think that you were luck that you did not encounter the flickering issues with the previous version of the Call of Duty. I just want to tell you that there were many complaints regarding the issues with the screen with the previous versions. I would suggest you to just see if you meet the system requirements so that you can enjoy the game seamlessly. You should have placed the specification of the systems on which you are trying to have the game. Well let us know about the specifications and let me see if I can help you with the issues of yours.

I think that you should have checked for the system requirements. It will be nice if you can have a look at the same. Well I think I can have the system requirement here for you. For the Call of Duty: Black Ops the minimum system requirements is as follows:
    • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Pheno X3 8750 or higher
    • RAM: Minimum 2GB
    • VGA: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better
    • DX: DirectX 9.0c
    • HDD: 12GB
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible

See if you satisfy all the above requirements.

Well I really think that you need to upgrade your old system. For playing the Call of Duty Black Ops you will be required to have the minimum 2GB of RAM and if at all you are having the Widows 7 on your system then I think that it will be better if you have the plus 1GB of RAM. Well the logic behind this is that thought the minimum requirement of the RAM for the Game specified is 2GB but when it is on the Windows 7 platform the RAM requirement for the Windows 7 is still higher and when the screen of the Game come in front of you I am sure that at that time both the OS and the Games struggle for the RAM requirement. So I would suggest you to have one more stick of RAM for you so that it can help you in the performance as well as in the seamless operation of the game. Hope that you will find it worthy.

I have also noticed the same flickering issue that you all are talking about. I have also seen that the menu screen flickers. Sometimes I have seen that flickering in the lobby as well. I have noticed this issue when one navigates the list up and down. Whenever one navigates the list it flickers to show something that resembles the letter. Well there is also the same issue in the background. I am really a little worried for the same. I do not know if that is the way that they have made it or there is some issue with the system that I have. Well in addition to that I just want to tell that I have the Mass Effect 2 with me but that was running well on the system. Can there be any issue with the Game that I am having. Well if that will be the case then I think that taking the refund will be a much pretty idea. Well I have seen that I am not the only one with this but I would require the suggestion on the same soon. Please suggest me what should I do? Well in addition to that I also want to say that I have read the system requirement and I have seen that I have all the necessary requirements fulfilled.

Well I think that there is something seriously wrong with the game. If at all you can have the replacement then it will be the fine to go with. In addition to that I just want to say by doing that you will also come where the actual problem lies. But before doing that I would just suggest you to reinsert the RAM. Just plug out the RAM from the slot and then reinstall it in the other slot if you have the other slot empty. Also in addition to that I would also like you to see for the GRAPHIC CARD as well. See if you can have the latest drivers for the graphic cards if possible. Reinsert the graphic card in the slot and then again see for the connections. Hope that with this simple diagnosis you will be able to get rid of the situation.