Thread: What is the rating of Call of Duty: Black Ops

What is the rating of Call of Duty: Black Ops

I have decided to play the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops and want to install the same on my system. Also i want to know the features of this game. And can anyone answer me why should i install and play this game on my system. What are the ratings that you will give to this game. Is it a long lasting game. Please provide me this information that will help me to know more about this game and specially the ratings and the standards of this game. What are system requirements of this game. Do i have to make any changes in my current configuration. Here is the system configuration that i am currently using:
    • Operating system- Windows 7
    • Processor- Intel core 2 duo
    • RAM- 2 GB
    • Hard disk- 250 GB
    • Nvidea GeForce 9800 GT with 512 MB

Re: What is the rating of Call of Duty: Black Ops

I have went though a particular website and they rated the Call of Duty Black Ops in 8.5/10. It was the best rating that i have seen for any particular game and also the thing here is that there were lots of best features mentioned with in that website for the game. The Call of Duty: Black Ops maintain standards and that is the reason why it got such a high ratings. And i assure you to go for it install the game on your system and enjoy it.

As per my experience it is one of the best war game that i have ever witnessed. Millions of copies of this game have been sold till now and i am sure that it will entertain you also. The thing here is that it is currently the best multiplayer game that is currently available. The Black Ops is the further version of the call of duty and it makes the game more interesting. I am sure that you will like this game. Also install the same on your system as soon as possible.

I have gone through the system configuration of yours and i don't think that it will give any problem what so ever. It will be perfectly compatible with the system that you are using. As asked by you here are the features of this game.
    • Best multiplayer game
    • It provides you better visual effects
    • you can deliver expert performances by choosing your own character.
    • twists in the game are better that the others
    • The visuals of the action is of high level

As asked by you the system requirements for the call of duty Black Ops are as follows:
    • Intel Processor - Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.93GHz GD cpu hardware
    • AMD Processor - Athlon II X2 260
    • Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 240
    • ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870
    • RAM Memory - 2 GB
    • Hard Disk Space - 12 GB
    • Direct X - 9

I hope that this configuration will help you to know where your system is lacking. So make the possible changes required and enjoy the game.

I guess the only problem you will face during installing this game is the graphic card that you are currently using. So to avoid this problem you have to just use the advanced graphic card and the card that has high memory. The latest graphic card has the decent features which will suite the system also and also the game. So do one thing try and use the high level and latest graphic card that will support gaming on your system. And I am sure that changing the video card will help you to play the game without any disturbance and also will not cause any problems in the future.